[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (50 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ĵџvє_вãвγ;1936123 said:
i'll go out with my cousins, i hope i'll watch at the cafe,but i prefer being at home..***..
wow your cousins are so rude.

don't they understand that there is a Juve game today? :tdown:

Geof

May 14, 2004
ĵџvє_вãвγ;1936177 said:
:sigh:, they said they missed me so much then i dont wanna break their hearts:/ ..***..
oh, and you think Del Piero didn't miss you? :broken:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Other sources also predict this. I don't like these experiments with Giovinco. This way it looks like Ranieri doesn't wanna play him, but he's forced to play him (forced by Gio's performances, the fans, maybe even the directors) and he's playing him out of position, just for the sake of it.

Just play Giovinco on the left or behind the strikers and play one of Brazzo/Marco on the right or play Nedved in the center.
my guess is that he'll play behind the strikers and Neddy will play in line with the other 2 mids.

Finally I will be watching a game with a Juve fan. This season has been dry except for the two matches I watched in Olimpico.
What Italian team is more "loved" in Sweden?

Geof

May 14, 2004
my guess is that he'll play behind the strikers and Neddy will play in line with the other 2 mids.
I guess; in any case, that's what will happen anyway; there's no way Giovinco can play as low Poulsen and Tiago. Nedved can do that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

What Italian team is more "loved" in Sweden?
I don't have statistics and it varies from town to town. Where I live Inter are the most popular, where Osman lives it's Juve. Some sports pages do statistics via polls, the results are not really reliable but I can say that Zlatan's presence with Inter does hold and advantage for them. Mind you, MIlan are very much loved as well.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't really know why, but i expected EPL to be the most popular league, BY FAR, in Sweden, and all the other Nordic countries as well.
There are many Juve (and also Inter and Milan) fans from Sweden, i noticed that in other forums, not only here. Why is serie A so popular in Sweden Jack?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
cool

not that it interests you guys but from what I gather by people wearing jerseys, fan clubs, etc, I can say Juve is on top with meelan 2nd and inter and roma behind. Well, I can even say that napoli have more support than roma and inter.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't really know why, but i expected EPL to be the most popular league, BY FAR, in Sweden, and all the other Nordic countries as well.
There are many Juve (and also Inter and Milan) fans from Sweden, i noticed that in other forums, not only here. Why is serie A so popular in Sweden Jack?
Serie A was covered by a local earth channel sometime back but as you said the EPL is the most popular league by far in Sweden. Andy talk much about the media in the USA as how they overrate the EPL, it is basically the same here. Football is all about the EPL, Zlatan and Beckham in Sweden, anything else means nothing. Of course when talking about non-Swedish football.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Aha, i guess it's mostly leftovers from Serie A's golden age who still passionatly follow the Italian league. It's like that in most of the countries.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Serie A was covered by a local earth channel sometime back but as you said the EPL is the most popular league by far in Sweden. Andy talk much about the media in the USA as how they overrate the EPL, it is basically the same here. Football is all about the EPL, Zlatan and Beckham in Sweden, anything else means nothing. Of course when talking about non-Swedish football.
right on

in terms of football (soccer), the EPL is the only thing ppl know here. and to make things worse ppl only know either Man Utd, Arsenal, Pool or Chelsea. Otherwise you are talking a blank room.

To add more insult to injury, EPL has overshadowed and overtaken our domestic prime league-- the MLS :disagree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
right on

in terms of football (soccer), the EPL is the only thing ppl know here. and to make things worse ppl only know either Man Utd, Arsenal, Pool or Chelsea. Otherwise you are talking a blank room.

To add more insult to injury, EPL has overshadowed and overtaken our domestic prime league-- the MLS :disagree:
Aah, the EPL here is a bit more than that. You can meet fans of almost every team and that's because there are many Swedes living in England and people bring that connection with them.

I've met West Ham fans, Tottenham fans, many Newcastle fans, Fulham fans, I've even met Portsmouth fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)