[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Another thing, are we(some of us) trying not to give credits to our team/players/coach just because Roma had 10 missing players tonight?

And when we draw or loose playing without our key players and absent ones we bash the team?

I think next time we should refuse or abandon this match because Roma had 10 players suspended/injured and it would be shameful to play against them when they're in difficulties.
exactly my friend, roma shouldnt even use that as an excuse.

we are missing key players in amauri, sissoko marchisio.

no excuse.

well done to the players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Here's hoping Reggina manage to do what Fulham did to Man U yesterday. Even a draw would help as Inter next travel to Udinese. Anything may happen there and with our next match at home to Chievo on 5/4 the gap may yet narrow prior to the Juve-Inter clash.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Juventus win 4-1,and some people are STILL whining?:lol:

I dont care if Roma had to field an entire team of 5 year olds out there.Its a 4-1 win,in Rome.The team loses,people whine,the team draws,people whine,the team wins,people whine.You toss all the positives away,and go back to what you've done since Ranieri took over.I dont really care if Ranieri molested anyone's sister or something,but the what you read around here suggests that he probably molsested someone's sister and gave her aids too.

Please read this slowly,and very carefully : Grow Up.
:shifty: and so do you, dont you? ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:tup: holdon

for fuck sake, no one feels sorry for us being in Seria B, or when we have injured players...

Fuck them, fuck them all

and RUIN them if we can
lol, we have to finish our enemys when we have the chance.... if not they will come back stronger and wills how no emrcy to us ;)

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
you guys should be noticing by now that this 4-1 thing is cause of one man ... and that man is poulsen!... POULSEN!... i would have voted MOM but i was so taken by vinny during the match that i was watching while tipsy, and super hyper! : here is the song i sang all night and all the way home! : "OWWWWWWWWWW VINCENZOOOOOO VINCENZOOOO VIN VIN VIN CEN ZO ... IAQUIIIIIIINNNNNNNTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)