[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (43 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 1, 2002
I think you're misunderstanding the problem. The system we use would be great if we had good attacking fullbacks, but Grygera and De Ceglie will not cut it at this point in time. If we added Rafinha our flank play would improve by 100%. Even though one player should not make or break one team, having a skilled attacking right back would make us much more deadly. We don't need wingers in midfield if we have capable wingers at the back.

I think Ferrara knows this stuff, so hopefully he's still getting Secco to move for Rafinha.
I think an intelligent winger who can cut inside and play the one would be of greater benefit.

For sure players who can support and push-up from the LB and RB would also be a dream, but a dream it is.
If I were to choose, I would go for an out and out winger.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think you're misunderstanding the problem. The system we use would be great if we had good attacking fullbacks, but Grygera and De Ceglie will not cut it at this point in time. If we added Rafinha our flank play would improve by 100%. Even though one player should not make or break one team, having a skilled attacking right back would make us much more deadly. We don't need wingers in midfield if we have capable wingers at the back.

I think Ferrara knows this stuff, so hopefully he's still getting Secco to move for Rafinha.
I think that Secco was not in the stands with Wiggli and co....so he must be finishing important transfer business.
Lets cross fingers.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Think about the players who have not won that, nevermind the winners.

He has a long, long way to go.
He certainly does, but Diego has the talent. If he puts in the hard work like Nedved did, he has the talent to be the best in the world. I'm not even kidding you.

The guy is magical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)