[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (58 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
------------------Buffon------------
---------Canna-----Legro----------
Cecares--------------------Chiellini
----------Melo(DMF)----------------
------------------Marchisio(CMF)--
Salihamidzic(RMF)-----------------
-------------Diego(AMF)------------
------DelPiero(SS)-----------------
--------------------Amauri(CF)----

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Sportmediaset and yellow pages footbal site which is forbidden on this site announce that we sighn Rafinha from Schalke for 8 mil Eur.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Meh, hardly the best sources. It would be nice though. Back on topic, I think even with our injuries we are catching Roma at a good time and are favourites. If we don't score two I'll be disappointed.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Melo :sergio:

Oh well.... Lets hope is just nothing out of the ordinary and he will be okay with some rest for next week. At least we will see DP and Diego in action.

We dont have much defensive covegare in the middle but with camo, marchisio and ballerinaboy i think we can invent something. If Poulsen improves defensively from the last game performance i think we have nothing to fear.
Our strikers should be able to put that defense under a lot of pressure.

We can do this!.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't think Del Piero will be starting. Iaquinta scored in our first match and Del Piero just recorved. I think he'll come off the bench.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yeah i was thinking the same, would be nice to see him start though. I love watching Del Piero v Totti theres something about them two walking out of the tunnel together that gets me fired up.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't think Del Piero will be starting. Iaquinta scored in our first match and Del Piero just recorved. I think he'll come off the bench.
:agree:

It's also the best way to do it because Del Piero probably won't be fully fit and it would be unfair to drop Iaquinta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)