[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (11 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Buffon

Rafinha - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Grosso

Camoranesi - Melo - Marchisio

Diego

Amauri - Del Piero

Oh yeah! :juvefan2:
If the Grosso and Rafina deals go through, Im abit sceptical though, I think we will win the league if we sign them.

Mar 24, 2006
Buffon will get his 2nd cleansheet in this season , mark my words , and we are gonna win this game 2-0.

but how the hell did Mark add Grosso in our line up ? :confused:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Grygera and Poulsen nearly got me a heart attack yesterday. I hope they don't get the chance to play against strong opponents.
Actually, both of them do better against good opponents.

It gives them the chance to show their very good defensive ability, rather than their rather poor ability when in possession.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually, both of them do better against good opponents.

It gives them the chance to show their very good defensive ability, rather than their rather poor ability when in possession.
I wouldn't call Grygera very good defensively.

Either way, we should have a better right-back than Grygera and I'd rather have Poulsen take the bench for this match.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
You didn't see Melo's move happening either, nor Diego's.
I told you guys last season that we wouldn't get Diego, it took them a year of negotiating to get him. I didnt care abouit Melo's deal, and hoped we got D'Ago instead

Yeah, with Rafinha and Grosso we have no excuses anymore.
and who do you think will actually buy Molinaro and Grygera so that we could get some funds to put towards Grosso and Rafinha ?? We will end up giving them to a B or C side for chump change

If we actually got Grosso or Rafinha, I doubt they'll come straight into the line-up with less than a week's training with the team.
could they be worse than whats in there now, even with less than a week of training with the team ??

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I would pick the majority of the team as last night only Grygera has to go, absolute horrible player. I would swap Camo for Poulsen & Melo for Marchisio.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Wow Presiozi is on the hype now after beating roma and he's starting to predict our loss. I saw the match, and juventus could easily own them both. Hopefully, we'll be in form to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)