[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (2 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Buffon; Cáceres, Cannavaro, Chiellini, Grosso; Camoranesi, F. Melo, Tiago; Diego; Amauri, Iaquinta.
That would be an excellent team, if you put DP on for IQ. I really hope Caceres gets a shot at that RB position if Zebina still isn't fit.

Felipe Melo meets Phillipe Mexes :scared:
Don't worry.. the Frenchie is more worried than you I'd imagine.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm hoping for Jonathan's comeback more than Giovinco and Del Piero. I can't watch Grygera playing no more.

Can anyone tell us Brazzo's situation?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I miss you too. Been good bro, still got few days left in Beirut and I'm returning back to Romania. You missed lot of interesting things here this summer.

Hope soon or next year you'll pay me(us) a visit;):D
I wanna see the pics.:D Ill only travel year after next because ive spent a shit load of money for box tickets for the WC.Ive got tickets for the entire stages of the WC.:weee:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I wanna see the pics.:D Ill only travel year after next because ive spent a shit load of money for box tickets for the WC.Ive got tickets for the entire stages of the WC.:weee:
I'll upload them soon on Facebook.

Only if South-Africa was cheaper:depressed, I'd be the first one holding WC tickets.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

Only if South-Africa was cheaper:depressed, I'd be the first one holding WC tickets.
Im not really a facebooker but ill do some spying.:D

Dude S.Africa is cheap. The euro/rand exchange rate is 11/1 & the dollar/rand exchange rate is 7/1.So all those earning dollars & euros cant really complain,the only thing that would be difficult is accomodation but youre covered if you come over.;)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

I am seriously considering of buying world cup tickets. For once I want to see big tournament like that. But sure I prefer watching Juve final in CL :touched:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    Why drop Iaquinta? He's on form, rest him later. I want DP to be 110%.
    About my formation, maybe I'll add Rafinha too on the right. :analcanon:

:burke:

Feb 7, 2007
    I predict an easy win for us scoring 2-3 goals this time , roma conceded 3 goals by genoa team and 3 more by kosice for the uefa , it will be a goal bonanza in olimpico :evil: :bigscarf: :evil: i predict 0-2 or 0-3

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Im not really a facebooker but ill do some spying.:D

Dude S.Africa is cheap. The euro/rand exchange rate is 11/1 & the dollar/rand exchange rate is 7/1.So all those earning dollars & euros cant really complain,the only thing that would be difficult is accomodation but youre covered if you come over.;)
    Interesting, heard from several friends that planning to go to WC that it's not cheap at all, but it's better hearing from you.

What about the tickets? What is the average price for a ticket, any idea?

And about the accommodation thing, if only you'll put a Del Piero wallpaper in your room then I might consider coming:D.

I am seriously considering of buying world cup tickets. For once I want to see big tournament like that. But sure I prefer watching Juve final in CL :touched:
    I prefer Juve too in any CL game let alone the Final. You plan watching Juve this year?

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Interesting, heard from several friends that planning to go to WC that it's not cheap at all, but it's better hearing from you.

And about the accommodation thing, if only you'll put a Del Piero wallpaper in your room then I might consider coming:D.
    The average price is about $135 but i paid way more for the suites & the semifinal/final matches are ridiculously priced.:shocked:

Ill put the poster on the wall but youre gonna share the bed with Ahmed,Bozi & Tahir.:D No buttsecs though,im not washing those sheets.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001

I prefer Juve too in any CL game let alone the Final. You plan watching Juve this year?
    I am planning to go to Sweden someday between now until next summer, there is no date till now, from there I will probably fly to Italy or any other European city for few days, if there is a huge Juve match, I will definitely go and see it, but there is one sure thing, if we play final, I will absolutely go and watch it, I can't miss anything like that :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    The average price is about $135 but i paid way more for the suites & the semifinal/final matches are ridiculously priced.:shocked:

Ill put the poster on the wall but youre gonna share the bed with Ahmed,Bozi & Tahir.:D No buttsecs though,im not washing those sheets.
    135$? not bad.

Imagine me, Boz, Ahmed, Tahir sharing one bed and you Andy, Burke, Dusan sharing another bed. Orgy pillow fight? :D

I am planning to go to Sweden someday between now until next summer, there is no date till now, from there I will probably fly to Italy or any other European city for few days, if there is a huge Juve match, I will definitely go and see it, but there is one sure thing, if we play final, I will absolutely go and watch it, I can't miss anything like that :D
    If we reach the final or even semi too many of us (from this forum) will be planning to go. Will be fun I guess.

Dec 10, 2006
    Buffon; Zebina, Cannavaro, Chiellini, Salih; Camoranesi, Melo, Tiago; Diego; Amauri, Del Piero
    :tup: Totally agreed man!
    Grygera is not tolerable anymore, I can't see him on the right side. What he does is usually for the birds!!
    What worries me is that Zebina ain't reliable too, but I bet he'd be better that Grygera.
    Team is in a very good condition, we'll win!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)