[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (24 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
FORZA JUVE FORZA JUVE FORZA JUVE! I WILL SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT FOR EVERY JUVENTINO AND KEEP OUR BOYS MOTIVATED!

Maybe if I try hard enough I can give us another edge!!! We have to win and show Inter who is IN CHARGE!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yes, it's a long wai. But luckily I will be at our match soon which ends just in time for the Roma - Juve
yeah that's great for you, I will have launch outside, will be home 3-4 maximum and I will still have 3-4 hours to kill, I hope soon they will change the schedule back to normal times, it's because of the hot weather, isn't i t?

bizden derken Türkçe konuşanlar demek istemiş arkadaş sanırım zira ben azeri değilim.
sakayla karisik soyledim onu. Bu arada seni daha once pek farketmedim burda, hosgeldin :smile:

phoibos

Feb 8, 2009
yeah that's great for you, I will have launch outside, will be home 3-4 maximum and I will still have 3-4 hours to kill, I hope soon they will change the schedule back to normal times, it's because of the hot weather, isn't i t?

sakayla karisik soyledim onu. Bu arada seni daha once pek farketmedim burda, hosgeldin :smile:
teşekkür ederim :beer: FORZA JUVE:juventus:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Most of the time a game between Roma and Juve will be played at 20:30 though.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ye haha, it was rimini, what an odd year serie b was, i watched every game, i felt i got closer to the team that year.

it was a few years of heartbreak though. ohh man arsenal in the CL fuck i cried after that game, camo gets sent off zebina comes on and gets sent off grr

we lost 2-0?

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
ye haha, it was rimini, what an odd year serie b was, i watched every game, i felt i got closer to the team that year.

it was a few years of heartbreak though. ohh man arsenal in the CL fuck i cried after that game, camo gets sent off zebina comes on and gets sent off grr

we lost 2-0?
Yeah I think so, don't remember so much from the game as it was too horrible..

Jun 24, 2009
I have the game on tv ,im so happy .I hope our players will be at there best today and i really hope they wont the take the match for granted .

They have not won against us for like 5 years ?And have not won there first game this season plus Totti is on form lately ,this game is really going to be tough.

My 6th sense is telling me this will be a high scoring game , and will end up 3-4 .Forza Juve :ultra:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)