[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (26 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
No need to bro, i think that many people agree on this one. I think DP would be more usefull from the bench in this game than he would be from the start. Nothing will happen if Del Piero is benched for just one more game. I know that he will survive it cause i was around when Capello was coach....Anyways, i really dont care who will start first, i said who i prefer more for this game.....FORZA JUVENTUS!!!

phoibos

Feb 8, 2009

really ? AZTV not showing Serie A and commentary language is not Turkish.it's Azeri : )

30 August on AzTV ;

9:00 "Səhər". Musiqi-informasiya proqramı
10:20 "Kənd saatı"
10:50 "5\36". Lotereya oyunu
11:00 "Həftənin mənzərəsi" (ingilis dilində)
11:30 Cizgi filmləri
12:00 "Azərbaycan Respublikasına xidmət edirəm!"
13:00 "Muğam dünyamız"
14:00 "Xəbərlər"
14:15 "Çoxbilmişlərdənsinizmi?"
15:00 Animasiya filmi: "Sehirli qılınc"
16:25 İnstrumental musiqi
16:40 "Kino-xəbər"
17:00 "Xəbərlər"
17:15 "Tənha ulduzun ziyaları" - Yusif Yıldız
18:00 Bədii film: "Toy məclisi"
19:30 "Azərbaycan yurdum mənim"
20:00 "Həftə". Analitik-informasiya proqramı
21:30 "Bu axşam"
22:30 "Xəbər var"
23:00 Bədii film: "Ceki Braun"
1:30 Televiziya filmi: "Zaqatala qoruğu"
2:05 "Azərbaycan yurdum mənim"
2:35 Bədii film: "Axırıncı aşırım"
4:00 "Bu axşam"
5:00 "Həftə". Analitik-informasiya proqramı
6:30 Televiziya filmi: "Su taleyi…Samux"
7:20 Mahnı çələngi

:sergio:

Roma v Juventus

Al Jazeera Sport +1
Al Jazeera Sport +3
C+ Fútbol
C+ Sport (Fra)
C+ Sport 1 (Den)
C+ Sport 1 (Fin)
C+ Sport 2 (Pol)
Digi Sport+ (RO)
ESPN (uk/irl)
Fox Soccer Channel **
Kanal 9 (Swe)
Nova Sports 2 (Hellas)
NTV+ Sport On-Line
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport 1 (Italy)
Sport 1 (Hun)
Sport 1.2 (Ned)
Sport 2 (Cze/Svk)
SuperSport 1 (DigitAlb)
SuperSport 3 (ZA)
YES Sport 2
It seems you are from Azerbaijan, you can ask the people from Azerbaijan if the match did casted or not. I said I watched the milan derby. The schedule is not updated , you shouldn't rely on that.

And guys, really, you can watch the JUVE - roma game on AZ TV free to air. I heard the commentators announcement with my own ears while milan derby.
You can rely on me.

phoibos

Feb 8, 2009
I couldn't find the AZTV, but it doesn't seem like they are showing it anyway so its fine.

For Turks without a reciever:

ATDHE.net & MYP2P.eu kanalarini kullanabilirsiniz, orada genelde iyi stream var. Bet365.com da stream veriyor fakat ekran kucuk (ek programlarla buda hallediliyor ama uzun is).
birader AZ TV 11607 H 3750 frekansindan yayi yapiyor TURKSAT 3A uydusu üzerinden ben dün milan edrbisini izledim ver derbi sırasında yarın da juve maçını izleyebilirsiniz dedi spiker. Sen AZ TV nin internetteki yayın akışına bakma güncel değil.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
It seems you are from Azerbaijan, you can ask the people from Azerbaijan if the match did casted or not. I said I watched the milan derby. The schedule is not updated , you shouldn't rely on that.

And guys, really, you can watch the JUVE - roma game on AZ TV free to air. I heard the commentators announcement with my own ears while milan derby.
You can rely on me.
thanks for information :tup:

sağol arkadaşım umarım doğrudur.bu arada bizden olduğunu bilmiyordum keşke profiline bişeler yazsaydın da anlaşılır olsaydı.

Feb 7, 2007
Guys why dont you register for the betfair or the bet365 with fake cash card when this is required in the proccess ,thus you can watch all the serie a games for free and with high definition,i found the site last year and i watched the whole season.It really worths the try , english commentator.Ι dont want to advertise the sites i just want to help.

phoibos

Feb 8, 2009
Guys why dont you register for the betfair or the bet365 with fake cash card when this is required in the proccess ,thus you can watch all the serie a games for free and with high definition,i found the site last year and i watched the whole season.It really worths the try , english commentator.Ι dont want to advertise the sites i just want to help.
Do you have to re-sign-up before watching every match? And how can you fake the card number and pass?

thanks.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Roma

Artur

Cassetti Mexes Burdisso Riise

De Rossi Pizzarro

Taddei Menez Guberti

Totti

Panchina : Julio Cesar,Juan,Perrotta,Motta,Cerci,Baptista,Vucinic

Juventus

Buffon

Grygera Chiellini Cannavaro De Ceglie

Marchisio Felipe Melo Camoranesi

Diego

Del Piero Amauri​

Panchina: Manninger,Legrottaglie,Molinaro,Poulsen.Tiago,Iaquinta,Trezeguet

da tuttosport

:tup:

phoibos

Feb 8, 2009
dün milan maçında girmedi şifre , ve dünkü maç esnasında bugün juvenin maçını yayınlayacaklarını söyledi spiker. Zaten azeri kardeşlerimiz de olmasa izleyemeyecez serie a yı , rus ligi bile yayınalnıyo serie a yok aq, deli etçekler beni, ntv spor spor kanalı kurmu tırt tırt yorum programı afrikadan futbol falan veriyo serie a yok , sokam böyle işe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)