[Serie A] Roma 1-2 JUVENTUS [January 12th, 2019] (11 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We're a poor team, especially when Dybala isn't there to save our asses.

We have a bunch of incredibly talented individuals, but we are a poor team. Tootsie not reinforcing the midfield in January, clearly our weakest area, will result in yet another inevitable CL elimination.

Sarri is a world class coach though :baus: :tup: :touched:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I thought there were moments in the game where we looked great. Been a long time I've watched us be great on the break. And the first 30 minutes were electric, crazy momentum.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
De Ligt was MOTM for me.
Ronaldo, Dybala, Demiral were all excellent. Rabiot was great in the first half, but made too many mistakes in the second. Ramsey decent.
Shoutout to Cuadrado and Woj.
The rest of the team didn't play well.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We did not deserve to win. But a little common sense is not that much to ask from the referees. If Alex Sandro didn't handle the ball, it was going out for a corner. This way his handball kept it in and even allowed a 100% chance for Cengiz Under and it went out for a corner. So, even if one can argue if that was a deliberate handball or not, what they should be looking at is what did he prevent with the handball. The answer is a corner kick and Roma still got a corner kick like 1 second later.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
So stressful. What’s with the wasted chances and the missed passes, absolutely unacceptable. If we are playing openly we need to score as many goals as we can. How many times we had the perfect counter and we blew it. Our midfield lacks of creativity, Pjanic has completely lost it, how many assists does he have this season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)