[Serie A] Roma 1-2 JUVENTUS [January 12th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Had Ramsey alteast 1 good match since he is in Juve ? I was a big fan from him but he at the moment we are much better with tridente. By the way Ramsey is a injury prone so we should be prepare to play without him.
We'll have plenty of opportunities to play the tridente. Ramsey will come good if he's given game time

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Costa would be useful in last 30 mins if Roma pushes us.
Looking fwd to DC vs Florenzi in last 30

Based on lineup, Roma seem most vulnerable down the flanks. Florenzi on one side, not much support for Kolarov on the other (Perotti).

Cuadrado should have another good game with the ball. Hope he has his crossing cleats on and sends some to Ronaldo at far post.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Had Ramsey alteast 1 good match since he is in Juve ? I was a big fan from him but he at the moment we are much better with tridente. By the way Ramsey is a injury prone so we should be prepare to play without him.
Yes he did. Very first game (IIRC) already when he scored a goal.

Odd to suggest all three available strikers should play esp at a tough venue when Ramsey is fully fit now and DC is just about there too.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I know Sarri said De Ligt is injured, but the fact that he still gets named on the bench baffles me.

Is it an injury where he is fit enough to play as a last resort?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We suck, we are underperforming. Our defense is like Swiss cheece, our midfield is made from nightmare material and even our world class offense, is completely cut off and isolated and can only perform through individual brilliance...
Lazio outclassed us both tactically and are atm the better team, they got the cup and ridiculated us in front of a new market.
Our transfer director is yet another water boy, who is bossed by player managers and wastes huge cash on inflated overhyped players they are promoting, unable to get us the players we need.
Our coach is too pu$$¥ to call it out and ask for specific CAMs
Chances are that after dominating Serie B Cagliari, we have already lost the eyes of the tiger...

Yes all that is true, but we are Juventus and we cannot, we will not, we must not allow the cheating scums called Inter to win the championship on the field, they are not worth it!

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I know Sarri said De Ligt is injured, but the fact that he still gets named on the bench baffles me.

Is it an injury where he is fit enough to play as a last resort?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It means he can play but isn't 100%.

No reason to risk him when Admiral Demiral is doing well.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We suck, we are underperforming. Our defense is like Swiss cheece, our midfield is made from nightmare material and even our world class offense, is completely cut off and isolated and can only perform through individual brilliance...
Lazio outclassed us both tactically and are atm the better team, they got the cup and ridiculated us in front of a new market.
Our transfer director is yet another water boy, who is bossed by player managers and wastes huge cash on inflated overhyped players they are promoting, unable to get us the players we need.
Our coach is too pu$$¥ to call it out and ask for specific CAMs
Chances are that after dominating Serie B Cagliari, we have already lost the eyes of the tiger...

Yes all that is true, but we are Juventus and we cannot, we will not, we must not allow the cheating scums called Inter to win the championship on the field, they are not worth it!
Our defense is not that bad.The problem is that zonal defending.We have two world class backs in Sandro and i Cuadrado_Our attack is fine.I just cannot understand why Ramsey and not Costa from the start or a trident if Higgy is ready.
Our mid sucks.Rabiot is improving but not yet on the top of his game and Matuidi is awful.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh not with that jerseys.They are a bad luck and are awful.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Horrendous, absolute garbage second half. A much better team than Roma would have won that game against us. The sit back and defend the lead mentality, continual poor turnovers in midfield, lack of pressing and shit finishing nearly screwed us. We get lucky AGAIN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)