[Serie A] Roma 1-2 JUVENTUS [January 12th, 2019] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am not walking my dog but watching merda -Atalanta.Merda just scored in ithe minute 3 and that was all.Atalanta dominated the whole game.Hit the bar and many chancesNow they scored.Our bench is twice better than this merda team.If we lose the scudetto this year to them that would be ALL on Sarri.All.Again we have twice better players.

- - - Updated - - -

Muriel didn't score from a penalty too.

Last edited:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We must win tomorrow and take the lead.A must win!Even if we have to call Dr.Agricola again to give something to our players to gave their all for a win.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Gonna smash and grab them at the Olimpico, rocky start followed by Roma scoring but 2nd half blitz 3 goals one each to Ronaldo, Dybala and Costa in the best 45 minutes of football Juventus has played this season, not choking but perfectly siezing upon the opportunity handed from Inter's draw to reclaim first - trust me its gonna be glorious.

come at me @Post Ironic

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We keep putting pressure on sarri but in truth it is our midfield wankers who consistently let us down.

Tell me, what kind of midfield will you pick, when all of them are either technically limited, injured, or slow.

Bentancur, our so-called most consistent midfielder, will warm the bench at tier 2 clubs like Athletico Madrid.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Watch him gets injured inside 20 mins if you start him.

He has been most effective for us as a sub and that’s that. Been given 18 months to prove his worth but is at most a fiorentina bernadeschi level.
Costa has proven when fit and in firm is one of the best players in the world. Big if but don't say he is Berna level that's just not true.

Is this guy a troll?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Gonna smash and grab them at the Olimpico, rocky start followed by Roma scoring but 2nd half blitz 3 goals one each to Ronaldo, Dybala and Costa in the best 45 minutes of football Juventus has played this season, not choking but perfectly siezing upon the opportunity handed from Inter's draw to reclaim first - trust me its gonna be glorious.

come at me @Post Ironic
I don’t really believe in jinxing our own club with such predictions. So you all good here. I think we’ll win 2-1.

It’s the Serie A thread that’s always in danger of jinxing. Like those who jinxed Lazio and gave Inter 4th place and a CL spot the other year for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)