[Serie A] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Feb. 16th 2013) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Caceres

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When you get so many bad performances and they gradually get worse as the game goes on it doesn't really take an expert to work out what the problem was.

I expected Roma to up their game. I didn't expect them to put in a cup final performance. But then we did make them look better, we didn't even have the legs to catch them on many of those second half moves.

This was a perfect match for Roma to come out of their slump, and a really bad one for us to play after the Celtic game.

I'm sure we'll see the same level of performance from Roma when they play Napoli shortly :tup:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We were looking really tired,not sharp,no creativity upfront.nothing.we sucked tonight.
The defense was great,and really got to give them credit,we should have lost by a larger margin if not for our back 3 + Licht.

Caceres MOM for me.

Vidal,Asa,Vucinic,Gio,Padoin,Anelka were the worst today.
Matri,Pirlo were bad.
all others were fine.

Let's hope Samp can take some points from Napoli tommorow.

Forza Juve!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We sucked. Plain and simple. Woefully inept performance from tired players. Knew this game would be a pain in the ass, I predicted as much in this same thread. Game was almost exactly like the Milan match from November.

Lets archive this shit and get back on track next week against Siena.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How can it balance when Roma despite spending 100 million euro's are shocking and they're where they are in the league?

Yes second half they played well. Fair enough, however I wouldn't read too much into that. Sampdoria hammered them last week.
Dude... am I defending their position? No. They had Zeman, says just as much. They don't have the quality for top 4 with any coach, though.

We were spending just as much with Secco if not more and we were just as bad.

And it's not 100mln.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Disasterous performance, but it was expected for two reasons: 1. Our midweek match, 2. Roma playing the game of their lives.
@Dule90, hit me up with a MOTM poll:

Buffon
Lichtsteiner
Caceres
Bonucci

Dec 24, 2012
Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 7
Caceres 7.5
Lichtsteiner 6.5
Pirlo 6
Pogba 7.5
Vidal 5
Asamoah 6
Vucinic 4.5
Matri 6
------------
Padoin 6
Anelka 6.5
Giovinco 3.5

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
moot point, since the relativly lucky gol is what created those counters in the first place, but even if we were to consider it if they are that poor how is this deserved?
I have no idea what match you watched. De Rossi missed 2 big chances while we were absent whole second half.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Not all Roma players are shit. That dirty little fuck Lamela showed some outstanding technical qualities and great commitment today. You can hate him for his crap attitude but the kid has class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)