[Serie A] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Feb. 16th 2013) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Caceres

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I've read a couple of days ago that Castan will not play and De Rossi will play in the middle of the defence instead of him :scared:
Last time DDR played as a CB against us was one of our worst games last season (1-1).

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
We play against Roma at their worst moment. They just lost 3 - 1 to Sampdoria and Osvaldo got into trouble for taking penalty duties from Totti and eventually missing it.

Hoping a 2 - 0 victory for us with no injuries.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think we'll get beat. Nothing like a big game infront of their home fans to get back on track. However if we scored first the likelyhood is they'll crumble.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Buffon

Barzagli - Bonucci - Caceres

Isla - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - Asamoah

Matri - Giovinco​
Fixed. I think Marchisio and Peluso are suspended for this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Too late, already pointed out. But I'd like to see Lichtsteiner getting some playing time to troll the Romans.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think we'll get beat. Nothing like a big game infront of their home fans to get back on track. However if we scored first the likelyhood is they'll crumble.
I'm rarely overly confident against decent top 10 sides despite almost allways being proven wrong under Conte, but fuck me would I be utterly shocked if this insanely shambolic Roma side of this season beats/takes any pts us. They are as mentaly distraught and functionally imbalanced as it gets on all parts of their team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)