Serie A: Reggina vs Juventus [Feb 23 , 2008] (2 Viewers)

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
Lets give Molinaro rest till end of the season and use Chiellini and Standardo instead
I don't understand why all this hatred against Molinaro. The only problem is his crossing which ofcourse for a winger it is very important but he can only improve on that. He is a very good left wing back, still very young and only can improve. It is the crossing that is making him look bad. Infact everytime i watch italian soccer programs and they talk about Juve, Molinaro gets mentioned that he is having a great season and i agree with them. You guys have to understand that this is his first with a great club and it is not easy to adjust. However i still think Juve deserves a better Left winger but for the time being i think we are okay with Molinaro. Just give this guy a break and look at what he does best instead! :jvefan:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I don't understand why all this hatred against Molinaro. The only problem is his crossing which ofcourse for a winger it is very important but he can only improve on that. He is a very good left wing back, still very young and only can improve. It is the crossing that is making him look bad. Infact everytime i watch italian soccer programs and they talk about Juve, Molinaro gets mentioned that he is having a great season and i agree with them. You guys have to understand that this is his first with a great club and it is not easy to adjust. However i still think Juve deserves a better Left winger but for the time being i think we are okay with Molinaro. Just give this guy a break and look at what he does best instead! :jvefan:
Actually , i dont hate Molinaro at all but i think we can get touch better if we use Standardo and Chiellini instead. Next season is different story.
Why did we get Standardo than? To play 1 coppa game only? Lets try and see how it goes , it can be only better.
Same with Nocce, let him grow a little and use Sissoko instead, it can be only better for us..

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
To be honest - I feel Chiellini is just made to be a CB. I know he can play well at LB and thats he's original position but his size and semi-rigid frame make me feel we need him at CB. That said, that LB position is one of the most difficult to fill successfully imo. You just have to look at the number of highly rated LB to see that. We had the best one and he left so I dont know who else is there. Maybe(in no particular order)

-Lahm
-Vargas
-Grosso

I honestly think Grosso would be a good option. Decent height (1.91m) and defensive capabilities, rather quick and killer crosses + he's italian so it might be easier to lure him

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Grosso is a one season wonder. In reality he is an average player. Don't know why are many so obsessed with him.

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
Actually , i dont hate Molinaro at all but i think we can get touch better if we use Standardo and Chiellini instead. Next season is different story.
Why did we get Standardo than? To play 1 coppa game only? Lets try and see how it goes , it can be only better.
Same with Nocce, let him grow a little and use Sissoko instead, it can be only better for us..
Sorry i didn't mean you hate him or anything like that. It is just the way i have putted it. I meant more dislike him or something like that.

Chiellini is rock soild in CB and with how things are atm we should leave chiellini there. We don't have much options and i prefer Legro & Chiellini in CB and we still use Molinaro as our left wing back. Legrottalie IMO is having a fantastic season. Do you remember the all the things people here use to call him? It is just you have to give players time, for example legrottalie was going trough alot of injuries. Moggi & Lippi brough thim to Juve and they didn't do that if he was shit.
Stendardo was only a back up since boumsong left us. Did you guys watched Lyon against Manchester yesterday? I did and Boumsong had a fantastic game.
I agree with you on Nocerino. We have Sissoko now and for sure Ranieri will play Sissoko more now. I like Nocerino but he sometimes runs like crazy and doesn't do anything usefull.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Sorry i didn't mean you hate him or anything like that. It is just the way i have putted it. I meant more dislike him or something like that.

Chiellini is rock soild in CB and with how things are atm we should leave chiellini there. We don't have much options and i prefer Legro & Chiellini in CB and we still use Molinaro as our left wing back. Legrottalie IMO is having a fantastic season. Do you remember the all the things people here use to call him? It is just you have to give players time, for example legrottalie was going trough alot of injuries. Moggi & Lippi brough thim to Juve and they didn't do that if he was shit.
Stendardo was only a back up since boumsong left us. Did you guys watched Lyon against Manchester yesterday? I did and Boumsong had a fantastic game.
I agree with you on Nocerino. We have Sissoko now and for sure Ranieri will play Sissoko more now. I like Nocerino but he sometimes runs like crazy and doesn't do anything usefull.
Agree with all. I just thought as many people would love to see "Morounero" out , maybe it would be nice option to try. Standardo was good to me against Inter considering he never played before that game for us as is always difficult to gel and to get right understanding especially at the back.
And yes, Legro & Chiellini are don's. Nocerino was bit less useful recently as u put it but my hope is with all of them...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why is every single thread in this forum about Molinaro ?
Drop it already.
It's stupid to talk about Chiellini at LB now. He's perfect for CB , average at LB. If we put him to play LB and replace Molinaro we'll get an average CB and average LB in the team. This way we have average (or below average if you want) LB and very good CB and this still beats the "two average players" option.

Molinaro didn't cost us a lot for now. He didn't cost us anything if you ask me. We're doing well as it is.
The summer will come and we can easily replace him then. I'll joing your group and i won't stop attacking the board, the coach and Molinaro if he remains our LB after the summer mercato.
For now it's fine as it is. No need to write your formations without Molinaro and write an essay on "Why do i think Molinaro shouldn't play" , when we all know that he'll be our LB.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Drop it already.
It's stupid to talk about Chiellini at LB now. He's perfect for CB , average at LB. If we put him to play LB and replace Molinaro we'll get an average CB and average LB in the team. This way we have average (or below average if you want) LB and very good CB and this still beats the "two average players" option.

Molinaro didn't cost us a lot for now. He didn't cost us anything if you ask me. We're doing well as it is.
The summer will come and we can easily replace him then. I'll joing your group and i won't stop attacking the board, the coach and Molinaro if he remains our LB after the summer mercato.
For now it's fine as it is. No need to write your formations without Molinaro and write an essay on "Why do i think Molinaro shouldn't play" , when we all know that he'll be our LB.
:tup:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Drop it already.

:malt:

Oct 3, 2004
For viewers in the Middle East - it will be aired on ART 5 on Saturday night, at 19.30 GMT, 21.30 Cairo/Beirut, 22.30 Saudi/Kuwait, 23.30 UAE/Oman...

Iaquinta09

Apr 20, 2005
Zebina trains on his own
The Bianconeri carried out another morning training session today. Gigi Buffon was regularly on the pitch and his recovery is going better than in the days after the match against Udinese, but his condition will have to be evaluated in the next few days. The same goes for Zebina, who trained on his own today due to a slight inflammation to a tendon insert in his knee. And finally, Iaquinta suffered mild back problems during today's session, but his condition causes no worry.

juventus.com

i think cr will put:

---------------Belardi
grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro
-----------Sissoko--Zanetti------------
Palla---------------------------Nedved
----------Treze--------Delpiero

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
With the games our close competition are playing - the importance of 3 points cannot be stressed. Here's hoping for a draw for Roma and Fio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)