[Serie A] Reggina - Juventus (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
come on gray...
with our defence in their best form,they won't be able to score THAT much as they use to.
I know our defence is fantastic, but the 2 goals conceded against Reggina (as fluky as they were) have taken away the sense of invincibility that we had before. Lecce will be all out in attack, and I hope we can hit them hard on the counter

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I know our defence is fantastic, but the 2 goals conceded against Reggina (as fluky as they were) have taken away the sense of invincibility that we had before. Lecce will be all out in attack, and I hope we can hit them hard on the counter
we let stupid reggina play with our AMAZING defence...

we won't let lecce do the same thing!!!:fero:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

there is no dp glasses gray...maybe it's you that should take off your anti-dp glasses for one sec.each time one supports dp you think he prefres him to the club and his support is completely ilogical...of course we all support juve..if zlatan or zalayeta score i'd cheer for them...but just think of rotation system...during juve-reggina match i just asked why only zlatan isn't in this system?i just asked if this is rest,why only dp has to rest?and it seemd make you and paolo_montero mad that you started to post ironic comments about dp.we are all juve supportes and love it not because of one player and also we all know there is no player who is bigger than the club.
he wont get that

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

we let stupid reggina play with our AMAZING defence...

we won't let lecce do the same thing!!!:fero:
actually they didn't play with our defence, they were lucky to score these 2 goals

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
me too.

though the upcoming matches are quite tough.

we have
fiorentina
lecce
inter
lazio
bologna and then
milan :D
U forgot the CL matches

Maccabi and Ajax

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
well many ppl said that its camo's foult that we lost this game... BUT as i said, he was one of the best in this reggina match.. as say's Gazzetta dello Sport :p

Reggina - Juventus 2 - 1

1 Buffon G. 5.5
7 Pessotto G. 6
24 Olivera R. 5.5
21 Thuram L. 5.5
28 Cannavaro F. 5.5
19 Zambrotta G. 6
16 Camoranesi M. 6.5
8 Emerson F. 6.5
20 Blasi M. 6
23 Kapo O. s.v.
11 Nedved P. 6
9 Ibrahimovic Z. 6
25 Zalayeta M. 5.5
10 Del Piero A. s.v.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
well many ppl said that its camo's foult that we lost this game... BUT as i said, he was one of the best in this reggina match.. as say's Gazzetta dello Sport :p
Don't believe everything you read. Camo played well according to the Championship Manager style of match ratings i.e. he made a lot of runs and crossed a lot of balls. What the newspapers and numbers can't tell you though, is how many poor crosses Camo played against Reggina. I swewar, every single one of them was too high and long even for Zlatan to reach, and it was bloody frustrating being a goal down and seeing him squander chances like that.

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #952
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    One of the best? He was far from from one of the best. He was nowhere in this game. ;)

And thanks god that in the first half Camo had to play in that part of the pitch that was awfull, because god knows how many more crosses would've gone high.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
    heeey everyone i heard from one of my soruces that paparesta is stopped for a day and the italain fa will look into this sitatuion and watch the match again..i dont know why other sits dont have them up i found it in an arabic group
    i don't think so, because before him there were many other refrees with these stupid mistakes i guess

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

well thats what i read so im note so sure ..
    but its a trusted source ..yet i dont know why other sites wouldnt talk about it
    I'd like to see the (line ref) gettin ban for couple of games instead of paparesta,

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Camoranesi is the player that makes me mad! he drible good, but makes stupid mistakes all the time! he runs out with the ball, cant pass a player right next to him, cant cross and he is not fast or strong. He cant run away from a defender or decide when to pass at the right moment. He makes it harder for himself. He's good at the hard part and not good at the easy part, passing the ball...
    I think Capello should give Olivera a couple of matches from the start instead of Camo. Olivera's 20minutes was better than Camos 90minutes..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    I'd like to see the (line ref) gettin ban for couple of games instead of paparesta,
    Paparesta was the one who made the final decision in the end. As the name suggests, the linesman is just the "referee's assistant", and IMO Paparesta was in the wrong by changing his decision

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)