[Serie A] Reggina - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Camoranesi is the player that makes me mad! he drible good, but makes stupid mistakes all the time! he runs out with the ball, cant pass a player right next to him, cant cross and he is not fast or strong. He cant run away from a defender or decide when to pass at the right moment. He makes it harder for himself. He's good at the hard part and not good at the easy part, passing the ball...
I think Capello should give Olivera a couple of matches from the start instead of Camo. Olivera's 20minutes was better than Camos 90minutes..
yes u r right ...each juve match , the only one i want to kick his *ss is this Camo.....all the time he is just rise my pressure by losing the ball....i feel sory for Zalatan coz no good crosses from Camo......and each match i felt Capello want to change hime but shocks me and keep him tell the end.....and also moggi depressed me when he said he will not buy any new player ...i gussed he will find sub for this :yuck: camo...but no ....

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
yes u r right ...each juve match , the only one i want to kick his *ss is this Camo.....all the time he is just rise my pressure by losing the ball....i feel sory for Zalatan coz no good crosses from Camo......and each match i felt Capello want to change hime but shocks me and keep him tell the end.....and also moggi depressed me when he said he will not buy any new player ...i gussed he will find sub for this :yuck: camo...but no ....
Camo can't pass or dribble to save his life, yet he continues to attempt miracles by dribbling through 3 players and playing a crazy 50 yard pass, when he could just play a square ball to Emerson. The annoying thing is that Camo always seems to find a way to make a case for himself, by playing crap for a whole match then putting in one decent cross that results in a goal. He's not only inconsistent between matches, he's inconsistent during matches, and it kills me :fero:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Camo can't pass or dribble to save his life, yet he continues to attempt miracles by dribbling through 3 players and playing a crazy 50 yard pass, when he could just play a square ball to Emerson. The annoying thing is that Camo always seems to find a way to make a case for himself, by playing crap for a whole match then putting in one decent cross that results in a goal. He's not only inconsistent between matches, he's inconsistent during matches, and it kills me :fero:
I agree , camo is inconsistent but sometimes he passes or score :D

Aug 1, 2003
Im VERY frustrated that Kapo's goal was disallowed and even more frustrated with how everything went wrong and most frustrated about Reggina's drama queens. However after seeing some replays Kapo seems to be offside, so it's okay I guess that it was disallowed... But still, very hurt that the referee overruled the goal due to a bunch of begging drama queens

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i thought kapo's goal was could have been offside,but he most certainly did not touch it with his hand.

i believe we deserved a point at the least but i hope this loss serves as a reminder that we are,after all,not invincible.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Paparesta was the one who made the final decision in the end. As the name suggests, the linesman is just the "referee's assistant", and IMO Paparesta was in the wrong by changing his decision
bastards :groan:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
i thought kapo's goal was could have been offside,but he most certainly did not touch it with his hand.

i believe we deserved a point at the least but i hope this loss serves as a reminder that we are,after all,not invincible.
I didn't see the linesman waving his flag that time.

It's NEITHER offside nor handball.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
I didn't see the linesman waving his flag that time.

It's NEITHER offside nor handball.
Whether it was offside or handball or whatever, surely the ref shouldn't be allowed to change his call a minute after the goal was scored, and there was absolutely zero prior indication from the linesman that the goal shouldn't stand

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004

Whether it was offside or handball or whatever, surely the ref shouldn't be allowed to change his call a minute after the goal was scored, and there was absolutely zero prior indication from the linesman that the goal shouldn't stand
Let us just forget about Saturday's disgrace. Roma did us a favour. Milan could not close the gap. Viva Juve

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
That's wad everybody is frustrated about, both the linesman and the referee. I juz hate the referee reversing his decision. And the linesmen claiming that Kapo is offside when he didn't even raised his flag. Both the referee and the linesmen changed their decisoin after protests from Reggina players.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
That's wad everybody is frustrated about, both the linesman and the referee. I juz hate the referee reversing his decision. And the linesmen claiming that Kapo is offside when he didn't even raised his flag. Both the referee and the linesmen changed their decisoin after protests from Reggina players.
See, the more I think about it, the angrier I become. Let us just forget about it and move on. The Scudetto's ours. Let them just piss off.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
is to blame. He changed his mind.
Ich he had seen a foul (hand) then he has to wave his flag, but he did not do that... the players of Reggina made him change his mind.. he is not a man....

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Whatever it is, the game is already over and there's nothing we can do about it. Let's juz focus on the future games.

Man how many times have I wrote this already?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
maybe it's written before,but i missed few pages :nervous:

anyway,the referee was punished :D

we are the winners even if we lose! :D
Which is a nice contrast to all the public outrage over accusations of Juve-favoritism by officials during the '97-'98 scudetto run...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)