[Serie A] Reggina - Juventus (6 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
The final non goal was debateable....at first look, I thought it was a goal. I dont think the ref or linesman had a clear look at it. When I saw the replay, I wasnt too sure. IT WAS TOO CLOSE TO CALL !!!!

My problem with the play, however, is that neither the ref nor the linesman had a clear view, initially called it a goal, BUT , with pressure from both the Reggina players AND fans, the decision was reversed

That is bullshit, guys.........
Exactly. I wouldn't give a damn if the ref made the wrong call as soon as the goal was scored

But to let us celebrate for a full minute, then disallow the goal after no indication from neither linesman nor the referee is nothing short of scandalous incompetence

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #903
    ++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
    capello and the bench reaction...
    actually that's not capello's reaction on our disallowed goal, as in this pic Del Piero is in the bench, while he was on the pitch in the second half. :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I'm not saying that I expected him to come on and score a hat trick. What I'm saying is that it's not fair for all the Del Piero groupies to assume that he would have done a better job than Zlatan or Zalayeta, who IMO played quite well
    what makes you sure that dp would have fail to do sth?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

yeah,welcome to the club :groan: :fero:
    you know you might say am stupid or anything, but i couldn't sleep last night, i can't forget what the refrees did to us... even if it's about 1point , i'd die to get that,

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    what makes you sure that dp would have fail to do sth?
    oh ffs, take off your DP glasses for one second and take a look at the situation from the team's point of view. I'm not saying that DP would have failed, I'm saying that Z-Z did a decent job, and those who are saying Capello should have played Del Piero from the start are making an incorrect assumption in saying that he would have done a better job than Z-Z

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    C'mon guys, it is not the end of the world nor the end of the championship. It was an ugly defeat and we have to accept it and just look forward. Now it is a miracle if Roma can do something tonight, but if they don't Milan will come closer and the championship will be more interesting. Do you want us to be champions from the 10th week? It is impossible. Look at the good side, it was a shock for all of us and especially for the players and coach, which will give a boost to all - remember Palermo, after the draw Juventus played good football, what kind of football do you think they will play after a defeat and not any defeat a silly one?
    jeeks , no matter what, any team could loose, and i agree with what you said, but we should accept this defeat when we deserve and play a bad game, but when they steal te game from you, ofcoarse you want say we'll do better next time and bla bla, believe me in seria A , even 1point matter

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

oh ffs, take off your DP glasses for one second and take a look at the situation from the team's point of view. I'm not saying that DP would have failed, I'm saying that Z-Z did a decent job, and those who are saying Capello should have played Del Piero from the start are making an incorrect assumption in saying that he would have done a better job than Z-Z
    Gray, I know the Z-Z did a great job dude, But (WHEN YOU GOT BETTER OPTION) why not to use ? why capello couldn't use his better option, your gonna tell me Zalayeta did well , I KNOW he did well and i always praise him, and he almost scored last night, but using Dp would have been better.. Got it???

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

Exactly. I wouldn't give a damn if the ref made the wrong call as soon as the goal was scored

But to let us celebrate for a full minute, then disallow the goal after no indication from neither linesman nor the referee is nothing short of scandalous incompetence
    agreed

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Gray, I know the Z-Z did a great job dude, But (WHEN YOU GOT BETTER OPTION)
    THAT'S THE THING. HOW IN BLUE HELL DO YOU KNOW DEL PIERO IS A 'BETTER OPTION', WHEN BOTH ZALAYETA AND ZLATAN WERE IN FORM?!
    but using Dp would have been better.. Got it???
    No, I don't "get it", because that's a huge assumption to make. I'm basing my opinion on the fact that Z-Z had good performances, but you're just assuming that Del Piero is the 'better option' and that he would have been better.

Seriously dude, try to be a bit more objective when you're talking about Del Piero, or nobody's going to take you seriously

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

THAT'S THE THING. HOW IN BLUE HELL DO YOU KNOW DEL PIERO IS A 'BETTER OPTION', WHEN BOTH ZALAYETA AND ZLATAN WERE IN FORM?!

No, I don't "get it", because that's a huge assumption to make. I'm basing my opinion on the fact that Z-Z had good performances, but you're just assuming that Del Piero is the 'better option' and that he would have been better.

Seriously dude, try to be a bit more objective when you're talking about Del Piero, or nobody's going to take you seriously
    i apreciat that.

back to topic , Nevermind

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    We r still 4 points in the lead. And for the 1st time, for the very 1st time I will say.

FORZA ROMA!!!!!

ok time for Juve to focus on the future games and I hope that they will forget this game and focus on the rest of the games.

FORZE JUVE!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)