[Serie A] Reggina - Juventus (12 Viewers)

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
Wonderful gesture
"It was incredible," Del Piero said. "I have been here for more than ten years and the fans have given me so much evidence of their love, but never as much as that night. I almost felt embarrassed. This is the main reason why I'm so happy at Juve. There is a great harmony between myself, the club and the fans

does any 1 have video and audio from that night???

thx

Forza juve!!!!

reggina calabria - Juventus Torino 0-2

Buy on AliExpress.com

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
sorry I got a different Lineup from La Gazzetta
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/prob_form/10_giornata.shtml

:: REGGINA 4-4-1-1
8 Soviero
2 Cannarsa
29 De Rosa
6 Zamboni
14 Franceschini
3 Balestri
5 Paredes
18 Colucci
19 Tedesco
10 Nakamura
21 Bonazzoli
Available
1 Pavarini
7 Veron
26 Morabito
4 Piccolo
11 Ganci
9 Borriello
16 Dionigi
coach Mazzarri
unavailable Esteves, Mozart (sospeso per doping)
banned Mesto
yellows Bonazzoli

:: JUVENTUS 4-4-2
1 Buffon
15 Birindelli
21 Thuram
28 Cannavaro
19 Zambrotta
16 Camoranesi
8 Emerson
20 Blasi
11 Nedved
10 Del Piero
9 Ibrahimovic
Available
22 Bonnefoi
5 Tudor
2 Ferrara
7 Pessotto
3 Tacchinardi
25 Zalayeta
24 Olivera
coachCapello
unavailable Trezeguet, Zebina, Legrottaglie e Appiah
banned Nessuno
yellows Camoranesi, Nedved, Appiah

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I don't know why wer'e playing today, Milan's side should play today becuz their last CL game was tuesday and we played Wed , so it's us whom should take 1 day p.s not milan's
Yeah, instead they are playing tomorrow at 20:30.

xziz :frown:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I don't know why wer'e playing today, Milan's side should play today becuz their last CL game was tuesday and we played Wed , so it's us whom should take 1 day p.s not milan's

Since signing with Sky Sport we have been playing most matches on Saturday nights (TV coverage) it has nothing to do with who played when in the Champions League.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sergio that dirty rat fled at the first sight of me on Skype. Can anyone hook a brother up? :down:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Little less than an hour.

Are you tied to the bad soccerstreams as well again?
I have been waiting for hours now. Same with the Bayern match on Wednesday. Wtf is soccerstreams doing?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I have been waiting for hours now. Same with the Bayern match on Wednesday. Wtf is soccerstreams doing?
Well luckily I at least get to see the CL matches live on tv. I never see a complete match with soccerstreams though, most matches not even a couple of minutes trough their streams.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

Since signing with Sky Sport we have been playing most matches on Saturday nights (TV coverage) it has nothing to do with who played when in the Champions League.
dpforever, Roma is out of the run to Scudetto. Inter, is not out score wise, however, I sincerely do not think this team can win anything, given they cannot keep a result and their defense sucks.

Our real antagonist in Serie A is Milan. So it is fair to keep an eye on what happens with Milan. Playing tomorrow gives them an edge, as they can rest one more day. Roma has played Champions (and got defeated and out) Roma has a few motives to be demoralized. Reggina is fresher and may give us some hard time tonight. Let us hope that we get through this because after tonight we can relax and breathe, given there is no significant Champions challenge until 22-23 February.

xziz :eek:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

No for some reason its not. :fero:
Last season I only found out about soccerstreams.com neard the end of the season, but I was able to see quite some matches. Soccerstreams.com was rather reliable back then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)