[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (10 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #401
    Are you the expert? funny how you never give up. You were laughing when Milan was behind, and you are still laughing when they are ahead. I am sure you will laugh again if they trash us 5-0 (not that it is going to happen, I predict a win for us) and will still claim we were wrong again. You also claimed that we were the second best defending team in Europe.

This was obvious from last season, Ranieri is not the man for Juve, but all you did was mocking us for wanting him out. Not just that, for every critics we made earlier, but you are making the same critics these days. :)

The team is getting apart, and we risk to lose our best players, and I really wonder if you still want Ranieri to stay. But no, every time Juve fucks up big time, you come first here and make sarcasm. I saw today you were criticizing Molinaro, hmmmm. How things change fast, and how you forget everything you said that fast..
    Oh, another one here.
    When was the last time you replied to someone else? Do you have a problem with me?

Ok, i'll give you an answer and i hope you'll reply this time instead of ignoring it like you ignored my reply on your great conclusion that Milan were missing more important players than Juve.

Step by step:
    Are you the expert?
    Compared to you, i think i am.

You were laughing when Milan was behind
    Of course. I will always laugh when Juve is better than a rival.

and you are still laughing when they are ahead.
    Laughing? Am i laughing at Milan or i'm only saying that their mercato wasn't great as you make it to be.
    You were attacking our board for not signing Ronaldinho for christ's sake. How can anyone discuss something with you.

I am sure you will laugh again if they trash us 5-0
    I will not.
    Good that you reminded me. We did trash them 4:2, so there, i did have a reason to laugh at them.

You also claimed that we were the second best defending team in Europe.
    Here is a perfect example of twisting words.
    I explained it perfectly well back then. Our defense was the BEST in Europe regarding CONCEDED GOALS in CL and the best from the Italian teams regarding CONCEDED GOALS in Italy+Europe. I also acknowledged Sissoko's role in this record.
    Fred also misunderstood me back then and he told me that Manchester's defense is better. I replied to him that ManUtd's defense is not only better but it's MUCH BETTER and that many other teams have a better defense than ours, but only concerning the numbers we had the best defense.

This was obvious from last season, Ranieri is not the man for Juve, but all you did was mocking us for wanting him out. Not just that, for every critics we made earlier, but you are making the same critics these days. :)
    What?

The team is getting apart, and we risk to lose our best players, and I really wonder if you still want Ranieri to stay.
    Still? As in i said sometime that i want Ranieri to stay here next season or i didn't scream for a coach change when we were doing well?
    Explain.

But no, every time Juve fucks up big time, you come first here and make sarcasm. I saw today you were criticizing Molinaro, hmmmm. How things change fast, and how you forget everything you said that fast..
    This is why people will always disagree with you. You are stubborn.
    I praise when i see a reason to praise, i criticize when i see the reason to criticize. My opinion changes as the facts change. But you never change. That's stubborness and stupidity.
    I think player X was a good buy. I praise the board for buying him. Player X plays bad, i attack player X (not the board though). While you stick to your initial opinion even if it's wrong. Like Andy with Tiago for example.

Now come on with your cries like the last time when you attacked me for no reason just because i tried to explain you something and you thought that i was treating you like a baby.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    for fucks sake READ THE FUCKING QUOTE! he never said we would be on top within 5 years, he said he was given a 5 year project. it is a stupid headline and typical goal.com bullshit, but you should have the mental capacity to read an article that short and see that for yourself!
    That's exactly why goal.com was forbidden from this site but morons still go there and paste their crap here.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    let him finish few more games until end of season and call it a day.. We cant loose much more than what is already lost..

also i am looking for interview at the end of season...
    :agree: end teh season then cut the ties and unveil a manager that we have spent several weeks in discussion with and snap up the transfer targets they have JOINTLY identified

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    the 2faced side of this forum is incredible, we ahd similar discussion about what lots of people called desCHUMPs who have changed their tune significantly with hindsight
    just for the record i never once had a problem with Deschamps. His decision over Bojinov's lack of playing time was about the only questions i had about him, but never his tactical decisions or his attitude as a whole.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    That's exactly why goal.com was forbidden from this site but morons still go there and paste their crap here.
    god,i bet it does not take them long to read a newspaper :lol: they read the sensationalist headlines and run about the living room going "ohmygod,ohmygod,ohmygod"

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    just for the record i never once had a problem with Deschamps. His decision over Bojinov's lack of playing time was about the only questions i had about him, but never his tactical decisions or his attitude as a whole.
    ahh bojinov, what a career that lad has had since Juventus let him go........damned fool

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Ranieri: We saved face... sort of

Sunday 26 April, 2009

Claudio Ranieri concedes Juventus “only saved face to a degree” after their 2-2 draw at bottom of the table Reggina.

His squad is struggling under protests from the fans after their Coppa Italia exit and today's results see them slip down to third place.

“Juve saved face in a way, but we should have won. We tried, but gifted half-an-hour to Reggina, who took advantage by creating several chances,” shrugged the Coach.

Then we got out of our shells and proved we wanted to win a match that had seemed to be lost. We only saved face to a degree.”

This was the latest in a long line of poor Bianconeri performances and the pressure is on to deliver.

When we play with intensity, we have shown what we can achieve,” continued Ranieri.

“At this moment in time our limitations are becoming apparent, those that were not seen when we beat Real Madrid and Milan.

It is true that we lack the quality that other sides have in midfield and when we are not 100 per cent fit, we struggle to disguise those limitations.

“Was it a dip in form or motivation? Probably both, but we are starting to get important figures back.”

Amauri made his return after six weeks, but was only a substitute in the final stages for Alessandro Del Piero.

CHANNEL4.COM

----------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Could you ever imagine Capello or Lippi blurting out this SHITE???!!!

It is true that we lack the quality that other sides have in midfield and when we are not 100 per cent fit, we struggle to disguise those limitations
    WHAT??? We lack the quality of teams like Chievo, Genoa, Lazio and Reggina in Midfield???? BUY DECENT PLAYERS THEN YOU UTTER ARSEHOLE

When we play with intensity, we have shown what we can achieve,” continued Ranieri.
    And who's job is it to ensure that we do this all of the time, not just when we feel like it?????

“Juve saved face in a way, but we should have won. We tried, but gifted half-an-hour to Reggina, who took advantage by creating several chances,” shrugged the Coach.
    How is a 2-2 draw to the team 20th in the league at all saving face?? And more importantly why should we ever need to save face against these type of teams, they should be trying to escape from a game against us attempting to preserve their dignity, not the other way around....

Ah i give up with these people

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Oh, another one here.
    When was the last time you replied to someone else? Do you have a problem with me?

Ok, i'll give you an answer and i hope you'll reply this time instead of ignoring it like you ignored my reply on your great conclusion that Milan were missing more important players than Juve.

Step by step:

Compared to you, i think i am.

Of course. I will always laugh when Juve is better than a rival.

Laughing? Am i laughing at Milan or i'm only saying that their mercato wasn't great as you make it to be.
    You were attacking our board for not signing Ronaldinho for christ's sake. How can anyone discuss something with you.

I will not.
    Good that you reminded me. We did trash them 4:2, so there, i did have a reason to laugh at them.

Here is a perfect example of twisting words.
    I explained it perfectly well back then. Our defense was the BEST in Europe regarding CONCEDED GOALS in CL and the best from the Italian teams regarding CONCEDED GOALS in Italy+Europe. I also acknowledged Sissoko's role in this record.
    Fred also misunderstood me back then and he told me that Manchester's defense is better. I replied to him that ManUtd's defense is not only better but it's MUCH BETTER and that many other teams have a better defense than ours, but only concerning the numbers we had the best defense.

What?

Still? As in i said sometime that i want Ranieri to stay here next season or i didn't scream for a coach change when we were doing well?
    Explain.

This is why people will always disagree with you. You are stubborn.
    I praise when i see a reason to praise, i criticize when i see the reason to criticize. My opinion changes as the facts change. But you never change. That's stubborness and stupidity.
    I think player X was a good buy. I praise the board for buying him. Player X plays bad, i attack player X (not the board though). While you stick to your initial opinion even if it's wrong. Like Andy with Tiago for example.

Now come on with your cries like the last time when you attacked me for no reason just because i tried to explain you something and you thought that i was treating you like a baby.
    :lol:

Sorry I don't discuss anything with angry people, take a chill pill :)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    No, they wish our team to lose for the good of the team, don't you understand.
    They are mad after today's match not because we didn't win but because we didn't lose.

They make me sick.
    We fake fans you true fans :lol:

God aren't you mature enough to not say dumb things like this?

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #416
    :lol:

Sorry I don't discuss anything with angry people, take a chill pill :)
    Nothing personal. I'm angry in general at people who wish Juve to lose to be "proven right".

Mock fans. Yes, that was the word Bianconero is using.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Ranieri was the perfect appointment for a board like ours. Its simple as that, blame ranieri once but blame the board twice. Replacing him wont make much of a difference when our club ethos has dramatically changed following demotion. What i would like to really know is is there any realistic chance of us getting rid of this board? I mean can the fans really make a difference? Id like to see what our attendance figures will be like against the lecce match.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Ranieri was the perfect appointment for a board like ours. Its simple as that, blame ranieri once but blame the board twice. Replacing him wont make much of a difference when our club ethos has dramatically changed following demotion. What i would like to really know is is there any realistic chance of us getting rid of this board? I mean can the fans really make a difference? Id like to see what our attendance figures will be like against the lecce match.

if you really want to know the attendance will be 0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)