[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (4 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
no, i am just not a spoiled child who is pissed that the bandwagon of success that i jumped on has ground to a halt.

as a TRUE fan i hate these lean times but it will make me appreciate the success in years to come all the more. right now we are a shambles,but my faith in the team remains unshaken, my love for the club will actually grow as in tough times,when you stand by the ones you love, the good times feel even sweeter
bandwagon of success? even under ancelotti i wasn't half as pissed as i have been these last few weeks, because at least back then we had a board of confidence and not the incompetance of the current BOD. Even in Serie B i stuck by Juve with the certainty and belief i had under Deschamps, like i said ive seen the highs and lows in the last 14 years, but not a low of such uncertainty as being experienced now, so please excuse me for having 0 confidence in this management, but they hardly convey competance or sense

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
alright u wanker...youre gona tell me that u consider these two players world class players capable of being regular starters for juve

how fat the women you sleep with if ur not a virgin still

point is they fukin suck and its obvious...marchisio is so overrated on this forum and zanetti gets a lot of praise and hes not even good enuf for the azzurri
when did I say they were world class? Ejit. And when did I say they deseve to be regular starters. you said they were shite which I merely said they were not.

Now if you want to start dissing me I suggest you do not.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
oh of course it is not. i'm just saying i lost the faith in this management and co and i don't the us winning anything with them. that'sall
the comment was not directed at you in the first place but i guess it struck a little nerve. i am not saying we should have faith in ranieri, i am not saying this is a Juve to be proud of but i just cannot stand the bitching, whining and childishness of a lot of the member here who seem to think that success is their divine right

alright u wanker...youre gona tell me that u consider these two players world class players capable of being regular starters for juve

how fat the women you sleep with if ur not a virgin still

point is they fukin suck and its obvious...marchisio is so overrated on this forum and zanetti gets a lot of praise and hes not even good enuf for the azzurri
calm the fuck down! emotions may eb running high hut lets not resort to namecalling and fighting

its not about who was bought, its how they were used.

Ancelotti loves that stupid christmas tree formation, refuses to give Ronnie a free role, loves the cock of all of the old milan players and will play them over maradona if he had the chance. Pure mismanagement of the squad on Carlettos part.
tbh ancelotti is a puppet, he plays who he is told, buys who he is told and has all the backbone of an amoeba

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Ranieri: We saved face... sort of

Sunday 26 April, 2009

Claudio Ranieri concedes Juventus “only saved face to a degree” after their 2-2 draw at bottom of the table Reggina.

His squad is struggling under protests from the fans after their Coppa Italia exit and today's results see them slip down to third place.

“Juve saved face in a way, but we should have won. We tried, but gifted half-an-hour to Reggina, who took advantage by creating several chances,” shrugged the Coach.

“Then we got out of our shells and proved we wanted to win a match that had seemed to be lost. We only saved face to a degree.”

This was the latest in a long line of poor Bianconeri performances and the pressure is on to deliver.

“When we play with intensity, we have shown what we can achieve,” continued Ranieri.

“At this moment in time our limitations are becoming apparent, those that were not seen when we beat Real Madrid and Milan.

“It is true that we lack the quality that other sides have in midfield and when we are not 100 per cent fit, we struggle to disguise those limitations.

“Was it a dip in form or motivation? Probably both, but we are starting to get important figures back.”

Amauri made his return after six weeks, but was only a substitute in the final stages for Alessandro Del Piero.

CHANNEL4.COM

----------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the comment was not directed at you in the first place but i guess it struck a little nerve. i am not saying we should have faith in ranieri, i am not saying this is a Juve to be proud of but i just cannot stand the bitching, whining and childishness of a lot of the member here who seem to think that success is their divine right
success is never our divine right as much as any other team, but as a crisis we face and no answers or any kind of plan of action is all a catalyst to our frustration and anger

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Nah, theoretically we can fuck it up, but i don't think it will happen.
Fiorentina will choke themselves, the way they did last week in Udinese. They also have Milan, Lecce away (Lecce fighting against relegation), the unpleasant Catania away, Cassano's in form Sampdoria.

If we find ourselves in bad situation our guys will find motivation and win the last matches. Lazio will probably play with 2nd team against us because they have the Coppa final at the same time.

I don't give more than 1% chance to lose the 3rd place, as pathetic as we are lately.
thats what i really thought before losing 2nd place .. we are in a free fall

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007

Sunday 26 April, 2009

Claudio Ranieri concedes Juventus “only saved face to a degree” after their 2-2 draw at bottom of the table Reggina.

His squad is struggling under protests from the fans after their Coppa Italia exit and today's results see them slip down to third place.

“Juve saved face in a way, but we should have won. We tried, but gifted half-an-hour to Reggina, who took advantage by creating several chances,” shrugged the Coach.

“Then we got out of our shells and proved we wanted to win a match that had seemed to be lost. We only saved face to a degree.”

This was the latest in a long line of poor Bianconeri performances and the pressure is on to deliver.

“When we play with intensity, we have shown what we can achieve,” continued Ranieri.

“At this moment in time our limitations are becoming apparent, those that were not seen when we beat Real Madrid and Milan.

“It is true that we lack the quality that other sides have in midfield and when we are not 100 per cent fit, we struggle to disguise those limitations.

“Was it a dip in form or motivation? Probably both, but we are starting to get important figures back.”

Amauri made his return after six weeks, but was only a substitute in the final stages for Alessandro Del Piero.

CHANNEL4.COM

HAHAHAHAHAHA
what a pathetic loser...he even admits to how shit our midfield is at least...when will they recognize our defence is way worse

Apr 15, 2006

Sunday 26 April, 2009

CHANNEL4.COM

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I can't believe C.Ra actually said that! I can't believe that my joke actually came true! oh my god he's so pathetic! :tdown:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
bandwagon of success? even under ancelotti i wasn't half as pissed as i have been these last few weeks, because at least back then we had a board of confidence and not the incompetance of the current BOD. Even in Serie B i stuck by Juve with the certainty and belief i had under Deschamps, like i said ive seen the highs and lows in the last 14 years, but not a low of such uncertainty as being experienced now, so please excuse me for having 0 confidence in this management, but they hardly convey competance or sense
this is the worst Juve squad in recent history, we do not have the funds, squad depth, leaders or individuals to give us the success we are accustomed to but the way folk here go on we should still be league challengers. maybe it is this squads fault for having the balls to punch above their weight for so long this season and giving us the false hope that we could,perhaps,actually seriously challenge for the scudetto. the sad thing about all of this is that the squad have lost their way, they have lost their confidence and they have lost their fight, this falls at the managers door!

but some of you guys better wake up, because this BOD are not going anywhere fast and i for one will support the TEAM every week, no matter how bad things get! THAT is what a true fan does

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What is the point of having 4 strikers when they aren't used properly? As long as CR is coach then there really is no point having 4, he doesn't use them. Using only 2 subs tied to the worst team with a worldclass finisher on the bench is pure insanity.

Amauri comes back from injury and gets to play while a fully fit trez and gio are looking on in sadness and anger wondering what its going to take. I didn't see the game and from what I have read neither were subbed in correct?

Really, this is upsetting watching the old guard succomb to these dreary performances. Even they seem to have lost their leadership. Slowly, I fear this club is losing something deeper than points in the league that will be a long time till we get it back. We have lost the hunger and drive.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
i know we don't do goal.com but this?

If you know that we don't do goal.com then you should not do goal.com for no matter what reason

mondo1

May 14, 2006

calm the fuck down! emotions may eb running high hut lets not resort to namecalling and fighting

tbh ancelotti is a puppet, he plays who he is told, buys who he is told and has all the backbone of an amoeba
oh ya i know that i was just using your quote because i was discussing something similar with alen.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007

Sunday 26 April, 2009

CHANNEL4.COM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I couldnt believe thats for real,it takes me to check the C4 site myself !!
I really dont know i should laugh or cry right now !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)