[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (10 Viewers)

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Milan did have a bad mercato though. Apart from Zambrotta, all the others disappointed and the guy they sold (Gilardino) did much better than the guys who replaced him (Sheva and Borriello).
Ronaldinho didn't take them to the next level as they expected, Flamini was just a sub until a month ago, Borriello and Sheva contributed shit in attack, Senderos was another sub, so was Antonini.

People expected Milan to be the main favorite for the scudetto, and they obviously aren't. People were saying that they had a really superior mercato compared to ours, and we see them behind us all season long and only 2pts ahead of us now.

That did deserve laughs at the "experts" who envied Milan.
Our mercato has very little to do with that.
Ancelotti is to blame for all of that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actually, it is 8 pts, you're right. It's not 7, it's 8.
We have better h2h with Fiorentina :D

Nah, there isn't a chance to lose the 3rd spot, but it's painful that such option even exists. We should've had the 2nd place secured by now.
Juventus - Lecce
Milan - Juventus
Juventus - Atalanta
Siena - Juventus
Juventus - Lazio

So there are 15 points in the pot and we have to collect 7, right?

Against Milan, we'll get zero points, that's obvious.
Against Siena we'll get 3 points, that's also obvious.

So we are down to collecting at least 4 points in 3 matches which means we need at least one victory. Quite honestly, I see Lecce as the only team we can win over and hope for a draw against Atalanta or Lazio. I see it even easier against Lazio as Atalanta will be fired up because of the way we won against them in the first half of the season.

So back to what you said, I think there is a big chance we might lose that third place as well.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
smartass u are

ur gona compare those 2 with players like hamsik,iniesta,fabregas,xavi even to lucho gonzalez..ffs this team is loaded with overrated average players and our champions who are all pretty old
get it straight dipshit, I never compared them to those players, so stop putting word in my mouth

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i am not the biggest fan of any of these players, i am not the biggest fan of the management but when folk act like children because we are not steamrollering every opponent it makes you wonder why they followed the team at all. football is not all about success..........

unless you are maher
oh of course it is not. i'm just saying i lost the faith in this management and co and i don't the us winning anything with them. that'sall

Milan did have a bad mercato though. Apart from Zambrotta, all the others disappointed and the guy they sold (Gilardino) did much better than the guys who replaced him (Sheva and Borriello).
Ronaldinho didn't take them to the next level as they expected, Flamini was just a sub until a month ago, Borriello and Sheva contributed shit in attack, Senderos was another sub, so was Antonini.

People expected Milan to be the main favorite for the scudetto, and they obviously aren't. People were saying that they had a really superior mercato compared to ours, and we see them behind us all season long and only 2pts ahead of us now.

That did deserve laughs at the "experts" who envied Milan.
Our mercato has very little to do with that.
even zambrotta is shit.... and personally i never thought ron would bring them to the next level he is finished.
expect flamini i didn't want any of their transfers to be a juve player.
and i even thought that milan will fail to get in the cl after the first 10 games or so.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
get it straight dipshit, I never compared them to those players, so stop putting word in my mouth
alright u wanker...youre gona tell me that u consider these two players world class players capable of being regular starters for juve

how fat the women you sleep with if ur not a virgin still

point is they fukin suck and its obvious...marchisio is so overrated on this forum and zanetti gets a lot of praise and hes not even good enuf for the azzurri

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
ancelotti has as much say on transfers as ranieri does
its not about who was bought, its how they were used.

Ancelotti loves that stupid christmas tree formation, refuses to give Ronnie a free role, loves the cock of all of the old milan players and will play them over maradona if he had the chance. Pure mismanagement of the squad on Carlettos part.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
alright u wanker...youre gona tell me that u consider these two players world class players capable of being regular starters for juve

how fat the women you sleep with if ur not a virgin still

point is they fukin suck and its obvious...marchisio is so overrated on this forum and zanetti gets a lot of praise and hes not even good enuf for the azzurri
Maybe you're new to our forums but you should have known that all of our youngsters tend to get overrated over here. And I do agree with you marchisio is no different, hes a good prospect still young but he gets so much praise over here mostly because he got out of our youth academy.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #360
    Juventus - Lecce
    Milan - Juventus
    Juventus - Atalanta
    Siena - Juventus
    Juventus - Lazio

So there are 15 points in the pot and we have to collect 7, right?

Against Milan, we'll get zero points, that's obvious.
    Against Siena we'll get 3 points, that's also obvious.

So we are down to collecting at least 4 points in 3 matches which means we need at least one victory. Quite honestly, I see Lecce as the only team we can win over and hope for a draw against Atalanta or Lazio. I see it even easier against Lazio as Atalanta will be fired up because of the way we won against them in the first half of the season.

So back to what you said, I think there is a big chance we might lose that third place as well.
    Nah, theoretically we can fuck it up, but i don't think it will happen.
    Fiorentina will choke themselves, the way they did last week in Udinese. They also have Milan, Lecce away (Lecce fighting against relegation), the unpleasant Catania away, Cassano's in form Sampdoria.

If we find ourselves in bad situation our guys will find motivation and win the last matches. Lazio will probably play with 2nd team against us because they have the Coppa final at the same time.

I don't give more than 1% chance to lose the 3rd place, as pathetic as we are lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)