[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (11 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #303
    I wish Juve will lose against Reggina. (said multiple times in this thread)
    Fiorentina won YESSSSSSS
    Milan won YESSSSSSSSS
    Juve didn't win YESSSSSSSSS
    Damn, Genoa didn't win.
    Now i'll make fun of those who were happy when Juve were winning and i'll brag that i was right in July. I rock.

How can these people call themselves Juve fans? :disagree:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    I wish Juve will lose against Reggina. (said multiple times in this thread)
    Fiorentina won YESSSSSSS
    Milan won YESSSSSSSSS
    Juve didn't win YESSSSSSSSS
    Damn, Genoa didn't win.
    Now i'll make fun of those who were happy when Juve were winning and i'll bag that i was right in July. I rock.

How can these people call themselves Juve fans? :disagree:
    maybe Badass can teach them some songs and get their pride for Juve back

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    Here is the difference you and others like you will never get:

No-one was praising Juve's mercato. On the contrary, everyone knew that huge mistakes were made, especially regarding the defense.
    But most of you were full of praises for Milan's and Fiorentina's mercato and you were sure that they will both finish ahead of us by big margin while we'll fight for UEFA Cup.
    no sorry it's just not that way. i never thought we will fight for uefa cup. i even hoped to win the scudetto. even though it was just a dream. and i'm not praising milan's mercato. i mean who could do it with the likes of sheva senderos and don't know who. i admit i thought flamini would do well and i would like to have him here. in fact he was even worser than poulsen. (but i was not the only one thinking he could do well)
    about fiorentina i thought we should have go for vargas but again i'm not the only one and if i'm right even you would have liked to see him here after his last season.
    so i was not praising milan and fiorentinas mercato and won'T do that and i didn't think that they will finish ahead of us.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Why was Trezeguet even warming up there?

You saw how pissed the Reggina president looked when the match ended. :lol:

We were bad, but no wonder, Wednesday we were kicked out of the last competition we could have won this season. Now we basically just have to jog on till the summer and wait improvements. And thats exactly what the players also feel. What is the point of giving your all anymore if it wont make difference. It wont really matter if we finish 2-3 anymore. Players are also humans in the end.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Sooooo trez and giovinco left on the bench? Honestly, what is it going to take for them to get rid of ranieri? He has lost total control of his team on every possible angle you can look at.

What a disgrace not to use the 3rd sub, I have never seen a coach so this other than this man.

I can't wait to hear the boards comments tomorrow morning. Man, if they allow these kind of performances to continue, who is going to want to sign for us this summer? Maybe I am being to rash, but if I was diego, silva, cassano, or ribery I would be thinking twice about what kind of future this club is trying to build.

We aren't playing like the champions we are known for and I fear this will bit us in the ass for summers mercato.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)