[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (5 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yep,did u saw that ? reggina manager was so upset about the draw after the final whistle !
even their chairman was shaking his head in disgust as if he was meant to be our chairman. I can only applaud Reggina for that kind of attitude, more so than the mediocracy acceptance that the defeatist board have learned to accept.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
what a bunch of shit players we have now

molinaro,grygera,poulsen!!!!!zanetti(besides his goal),marhcisio

what was up with playing a lot of long balls like a 2nd div squad...all our goals come from crosses...

i wana see some link up play for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trez is so gone...i cant come to comprehend how he was left on the bench
these 2 are especially not shit dipstick

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #284
    just what all of u did when we were in front of them
    Yes, we were celebrating our team's wins. We were proud of our team.
    You envied Fiorentina and Milan on the other hand and you felt bad because you were wrong and our team was winning.

Admit it, you smiled when Milan and Fiorentina won, because "you were right all the time".

What was the word Bianconero uses for fans like you?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    The only difference is we were laughing at opposing teams and praising our team. But maybe that's exactly what you're doing.
    so u wanna praise this juve? come on and do it ! i won't praise them
    and in my opinion our summer transfers are shit /expect amauri

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #293
    so u wanna praise this juve? come on and do it ! i won't praise them
    and in my opinion our summer transfers are shit /expect amauri
    Here is the difference you and others like you will never get:

No-one was praising Juve's mercato. On the contrary, everyone knew that huge mistakes were made, especially regarding the defense.
    But most of you were full of praises for Milan's and Fiorentina's mercato and you were sure that they will both finish ahead of us by big margin while we'll fight for UEFA Cup.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    And the players are also to blame. It might be fatigue that's catching them, but it's really hard to understand how we became so slow in our movements. We don't bite, we don't fight. Even if the coach can't motivate them, they should find motivation when they wear this jersey.
    :agree:

in 14 years of supporting Juve, ive never seen such a souless, unrecognisable side with as much hunger as an anorexic person refusing to eat a stick of celery as i have witnessed in the last few weeks
    i ahve never read such an unbelievably idiotic analogy since the time i read a match report comparing Ranieri with Hitler

What does it matter if he is from Iceland?
    obviously because he is not ITALIAN

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    Yes, we were celebrating our team's wins. We were proud of our team.
    You envied Fiorentina and Milan on the other hand and you felt bad because you were wrong and our team was winning.

Admit it, you smiled when Milan and Fiorentina won, because "you were right all the time".

What was the word Bianconero uses for fans like you?
    oh no sorry you are wrong... i was / i am / and i will ever be proud to be a bianconero period.
    and i would like to be wrong and seeing poulsen playing like a real champ and get the ball d'or but the realitiy is he is shit. just like mellberg and the other guys we got /expect amauri.
    and i don't envied firoentina and milan as i hate them and there transfer period is shit aswell. but funny how u all laughed about them and now things looking different and u must admit that we had a worse transfers.
    and no i'm not smiling right now ... i'm nearly crying because we even lost 2nd place after we were just a few points away from inter.
    i u settle for 3rd or less it is ok but i want more from this team. and if u call me whatsoever just because i'm realistic and want juve to be better than go on and do it

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    No more false hopes and promises
    No more excuses
    No more lies
    No more being treated as if we were born yesturday

We as devout fans demand and deserve answers

NOW!

im sick of this board treating us like fools, its an insult to our devotion we have given to this club for years. For once i want straight up answers and action. Time for talk has come to an end, i want tangible action!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)