[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (7 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
in 14 years of supporting Juve, ive never seen such a souless, unrecognisable side with as much hunger as an anorexic person refusing to eat a stick of celery as i have witnessed in the last few weeks

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
And the players are also to blame. It might be fatigue that's catching them, but it's really hard to understand how we became so slow in our movements. We don't bite, we don't fight. Even if the coach can't motivate them, they should find motivation when they wear this jersey.
yeah THIS jersey. We have become so bad that the new players we sign (average ones must be said) dont know the meaning of this jersey anyway.

And whats the point anyway, its a lost cause if you are "working in a company" whats run by clueless people. Where can you find the motivation. Oh ill fight hard to play even if Ranieri will get his extend.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And the players are also to blame. It might be fatigue that's catching them, but it's really hard to understand how we became so slow in our movements. We don't bite, we don't fight. Even if the coach can't motivate them, they should find motivation when they wear this jersey.
They seem to run after the opponents and of course their sluggishness catches on them and they can't actually lose the chase.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
what a bunch of shit players we have now

molinaro,grygera,poulsen!!!!!zanetti(besides his goal),marhcisio

what was up with playing a lot of long balls like a 2nd div squad...all our goals come from crosses...

i wana see some link up play for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trez is so gone...i cant come to comprehend how he was left on the bench

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ok, so here goes...........................

after the dust settles i am sure this will turn out to be an even worse result than it currently seems, and right now it seems like a disaster!
since our return from serie b we have made up for our lack of depth with real character, we made up for the lack of some individual brilliance with fight,we made up for our lack of pace with sheer hard teamwork and we made up for all of our other deficiencies with real winners mentality.

sadly,this seems to have deserted us now, there are no true leaders on the pitch anymore,sure there are the usual champions trying their best but there is absolutely NO-ONE to take the game by the scruff of the neck and press us forward. i have defended Ranieri in the past, but it is becomming harder to justify any sort of faith in teh man when he has took the one thing we could all rely on (the fighting spirit and never say die attitude of Juventus) and knocked the stuffijng out of this squad. the blame for our lethargic approach play, shoddy defending, lack of real grit and creative deficiency fall sorely on his shoulders!

we looked lost out there today and this squad needs a drastic overhaul, throwing forwards at the problem is not going to cure our cancer, we need to get back to the drawing board and start to build solid foundations at the back, add some quality from the wings and start to say "thanks for your service,but it is time to go" to some of the veterans who just cannot cope with the demands that come from playing for our beloved club anymore!

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #276
    And what's funnier, the team that was disappointed at the end was Reggina. (did you see the reaction of their president at the end? He was mad.)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006
    what a bunch of shit players we have now

molinaro,grygera,poulsen!!!!!zanetti(besides his goal),marhcisio

what was up with playing a lot of long balls like a 2nd div squad...all our goals come from crosses...

i wana see some link up play for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trez is so gone...i cant come to comprehend how he was left on the bench
    & gigi as well most likely

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)