[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (6 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I guess CR will be satisfied with the one point, at least we didnt lost, he cant stands losing... We were unlucky and the boys were tired...

May 22, 2007
The thing I hated most about this match was Ranieri not making three substitutions. This is Reggina and he didn't even seem to chase a win in the circumstances.

Seemed like Reggina coach wanted a win by putting on a forward.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #229
    Btw, that info that it's only the 2nd time how Reggina scores 2 goals in a match this season was wrong.

They scored 3 to Atalanta and they scored 2 against Inter, Roma, Lazio, Bologna, Lecce and now against us.

cyril

Let's roll
    Jul 6, 2006
    Something is really wrong with our players, mind the coach now. Seriously what has happened to our fighting spirit? It seems none of our players actually care anymore

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Buffon 6
    Molinaro 5
    Ariaudo 5.5
    Mellberg 6
    Grygera 5.5
    Nedved 6.5
    Zanetti 5.5
    Marchisio 5
    Camo 7
    DP 5.5
    Iaquinta 6.5

Poulsen 5
    Amauri -

Ranieri 3

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Ranieri:
    "we twice showed great charachter to fight back from a goal down, this is a valuable point for our objectives, the players gave their all, but there was another team infront of us today who deserve respect and they troubled us on their home turf"

Or something of this sort would not surprise me..........

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    wonder what the BOD were discussing after the game? hopefully ranieri's termination
    hopefully they now realize that we need some quality wide players and some serious surgery at the back

Btw, that info that it's only the 2nd time how Reggina scores 2 goals in a match this season was wrong.

They scored 3 to Atalanta and they scored 2 against Inter, Roma, Lazio, Bologna, Lecce and now against us.
    yeah but they were all Ranieri's fault

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)