[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (41 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
First of all, lemme reiterate that I am a true Juve fan....

It's because you love something and it hurts you to see them being used as a piece of sh*t by Mofos like the BOD and Ranieri, that sometimes you feel like being extreme....

For me, my Juve has always been the one which evokes a beautiful response, which makes me proud, which has always performed soo well that despite losses we don't look like someone walked all over us, we actually get respect and are honoured everywhere we go....

The 1996 CL win, the horrific injury to Alex in 98, his triumphant and mature return, Pavel's tears knowing he will miss the biggest game of his life, Alex leading us out in the finale of the 2003 CL, the look on Ale's face as he stepped up to take the penalty, the praise by the English commentator after he coolly slotted past that MOFO Dida, the dejected look on Trezegol's and Lippi's face after we lost, Alex's overhead kick which helped us clinch the title, Alex's thunderous free-kick against Inter which helped us win 2-1, Alex's double over Real Madrid this season, his winning the Capocannoniere back-to-back....

These are SOME of the proudest (and saddest too) moments (from the top of my head) which clearly define my passion for La Vecchia Signora....

It's when you compare WHAT WE'VE BEEN to what WE'RE BECOMING, that's what PAINS and HURTS....

Just for the record, YES, I did say that I'd like Juve to lose....

But I'd NEVER cheer for the opponents.... I'd never BOO my own players, even if I hate half of the pricks who're starting all games instead of the talented ones we have.... It's not for the fear of Ultras that I'd remain quiet.... Fuck that, if that's my mentality then YES, I should be pasted.... But I'd egg on the players to win, but I dun see any other option how we'd get outta this mess....

You guys think petitions and banners will change the mentality of this fuckin' BOARD ??? No, change is brought on by a REVOLUTION.... And really, it's high time that we stopped taking SHITT from this Board just because they keep repeating drone-like statements "We've just come outta Serie B and we're building for the FUTURE...." FUCK YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, ALL YOU BASTARDS ARE DOING IS FILLING UP UR ARSES WITH BILLS EARNED BY JUVENTUS WHICH SHOULD ACTUALLY BE UTILIZED FOR THE BETTERMENT OF JUVENTUS, NOT MAKING SHITT DECISIONS LIKE BUYING THIRD GRADE RETARDED PLAYERS / BUYING A FAGGOT OF A COACH WHOSE HEAD IS SO UP HIS ARSE THAT HE GETS OFF HAPPY WITH A DRAW AGAINST CHIEVO / FAILING TO DELIVER ON ANY OF THE FRONTS THAT THEY HAD PROMISED....

Revolution is brought on not by just petitions and banners, it's brought on by blood and sweat and action of the fans.... SOME BROKEN BONES OF THESE COCK-SUCKERS would not hamper any consequences....

Even if we win all the matches, we won't make any changes in our Trophy Cabinet.... Infact the BOD and that son of a bitch Ranieri will actually call this a "great" season due to these meaningless worthless last game.... If the opposite does happen (we lose ground to Milan and come 3rd, lose games along the way) then the DRUGHI and other ULTRAS (the ones who actually CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, not u sitting there neither me here) will actually fuck them outta Turin.... THAT'S THE MOST LOGICAL AND THE BEST THING that can happen to Juventus ATM....

And THAT's my POV.... I'm not here to make u like me, and I wouldn't care any less if u think otherwise.
... I'm a true fan.... I know that....

:ultra:
thank god for that-3 week ban for all that swearing,posting in capitals and general idiocy

Buy on AliExpress.com

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
The way, i see it CR respects and obeys our board.
And our board has agreed to help each other no matter the consequences!
They do not have the dignity to quit by themselves.
They do care more of their personal interest, they have already proven that.

Therefore i dont see a point of losing anymore, if someone of the higher hierarchy decides to axe them, he will do it, no matter if we rank 2nd or 3rd.
At this point we cannot do anything worse than 3rd.
So i see no point at giving Milan the satisfaction of the first team after Inter.

I do believe that the better part of our players are more worthy than them those overrated "dinosaurs"... I dont want to see last Neddy's season before retirement, probably last Treze's season with us, last DP's season as a starter to rank behind them.

So, i hope that we will find our pace again...

Finally some optimism in your posts :p

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Buffon
Grygera - Mellberg - Ariaudo - De Ceglie
Camoranesi - Marchisio - Poulsen - Giovinco
Del Piero - Trezeguet

PLEASE THIS LINEUP MR.RANIERI!

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
I was just watching this video and remembering how good we once were, worldbeaters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV9aW90yGD4&feature=related

And now look where we are. Serie B obviously depleted our squad. But i don't feel we have the same mentality that we can go out and beat anyone in the world at any time. I just hope we get back to this level as soon as possible
ahh...oh for the days when...:flag3:

did u c secco behind lippi in the celebrations for del piero's goal?n nedved's ballistic missile of a goal?! ORGASMIC....

that squad had nedved,gigi,camo,thuram n alex....but it also had montero,birindelli,pessotto n tudor...not world-class but when they put on our strip n d whole team came together we were magic

First of all, lemme reiterate that I am a true Juve fan....

It's because you love something and it hurts you to see them being used as a piece of sh*t by Mofos like the BOD and Ranieri, that sometimes you feel like being extreme....

For me, my Juve has always been the one which evokes a beautiful response, which makes me proud, which has always performed soo well that despite losses we don't look like someone walked all over us, we actually get respect and are honoured everywhere we go....

The 1996 CL win, the horrific injury to Alex in 98, his triumphant and mature return, Pavel's tears knowing he will miss the biggest game of his life, Alex leading us out in the finale of the 2003 CL, the look on Ale's face as he stepped up to take the penalty, the praise by the English commentator after he coolly slotted past that MOFO Dida, the dejected look on Trezegol's and Lippi's face after we lost, Alex's overhead kick which helped us clinch the title, Alex's thunderous free-kick against Inter which helped us win 2-1, Alex's double over Real Madrid this season, his winning the Capocannoniere back-to-back....

These are SOME of the proudest (and saddest too) moments (from the top of my head) which clearly define my passion for La Vecchia Signora....

It's when you compare WHAT WE'VE BEEN to what WE'RE BECOMING, that's what PAINS and HURTS....

Just for the record, YES, I did say that I'd like Juve to lose....

But I'd NEVER cheer for the opponents.... I'd never BOO my own players, even if I hate half of the pricks who're starting all games instead of the talented ones we have.... It's not for the fear of Ultras that I'd remain quiet.... Fuck that, if that's my mentality then YES, I should be pasted.... But I'd egg on the players to win, but I dun see any other option how we'd get outta this mess....

You guys think petitions and banners will change the mentality of this fuckin' BOARD ??? No, change is brought on by a REVOLUTION.... And really, it's high time that we stopped taking SHITT from this Board just because they keep repeating drone-like statements "We've just come outta Serie B and we're building for the FUTURE...." FUCK YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, ALL YOU BASTARDS ARE DOING IS FILLING UP UR ARSES WITH BILLS EARNED BY JUVENTUS WHICH SHOULD ACTUALLY BE UTILIZED FOR THE BETTERMENT OF JUVENTUS, NOT MAKING SHITT DECISIONS LIKE BUYING THIRD GRADE RETARDED PLAYERS / BUYING A FAGGOT OF A COACH WHOSE HEAD IS SO UP HIS ARSE THAT HE GETS OFF HAPPY WITH A DRAW AGAINST CHIEVO / FAILING TO DELIVER ON ANY OF THE FRONTS THAT THEY HAD PROMISED....

Revolution is brought on not by just petitions and banners, it's brought on by blood and sweat and action of the fans.... SOME BROKEN BONES OF THESE COCK-SUCKERS would not hamper any consequences....

Even if we win all the matches, we won't make any changes in our Trophy Cabinet.... Infact the BOD and that son of a bitch Ranieri will actually call this a "great" season due to these meaningless worthless last game.... If the opposite does happen (we lose ground to Milan and come 3rd, lose games along the way) then the DRUGHI and other ULTRAS (the ones who actually CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, not u sitting there neither me here) will actually fuck them outta Turin.... THAT'S THE MOST LOGICAL AND THE BEST THING that can happen to Juventus ATM....

And THAT's my POV.... I'm not here to make u like me, and I wouldn't care any less if u think otherwise.... I'm a true fan.... I know that....

:ultra:

:tup: :tup: :tup: (that's three thumbs up!)

i think we need to be 4th to get rid of ranieri...gigli (or secco?) said it clear that our objective was to get the ucl spot.

don't bet on it,the board have lowered standards so often this season i'm sure they'll find a way 2 justify n accept a 4th-placed finish

------------------Buffon------------------

Grygera Mellberg Ariaudo De Ceglie

Camoranesi Marchisio Paulsen Giovinco

-----------Amauri--------Iaquinta----------
that's y we keep getting no change out of Giovinco..he is NOT a winger,yes he plays out wide but that's as part of the attacking trident...Messi n Rooney play out but they're not wingers...when will CR quit f****** with the kid?!

Jul 26, 2007

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
ahh...oh for the days when...:flag3:

did u c secco behind lippi in the celebrations for del piero's goal?n nedved's ballistic missile of a goal?! ORGASMIC....

that squad had nedved,gigi,camo,thuram n alex....but it also had montero,birindelli,pessotto n tudor...not world-class but when they put on our strip n d whole team came together we were magic
Montero pessoto and a fit tudor are world class...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)