[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (47 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Against Inter u said," well I don't really like the line up, but FORZA JUVE"
Our line up against inter was predictable as always and was probably our best line up....

but against Lazio , when Marcello said "I love the line up"
Ariaudo, DC, Marchisio, Gio...

u said about atmosphere and than u put Gio-Trez- Iaq.

i assume u were happy. Also i know u were happy with DC instead of Molinaro as well as with Tiago and Ariaudo...

But its not important at all.

The thing is when CR make some bigger changes in first team, lots of fans are happy, but than when we loose, than xxxx
It's important if you think something that I didn't mean or actually said it.

I was happy to see DC but I don't see any reason why should I be happy if I see Tiago who's not preforming well.

1) No, I didn't like the line up against Inter
2) Yes, atmosphere was great (stadium atmosphere), Alen said it as well.I said the trio because someone asked who's playing for us.But when I saw Marcelo's line up my comment was "geez...we'll have to spend a lot this summer", sorry man but you got it all wrong.

May 22, 2007
juventus.com said:
1 BUFFON Gianluigi
4 MELLBERG Olof
5 ZEBINA Jonathan
6 ZANETTI Cristiano
8 CARVALHO DE OLIVEIRA Amauri
9 IAQUINTA Vincenzo
10 DEL PIERO Alessandro
11 NEDVED Pavel
12 CHIMENTI Antonio
13 MANNINGER Alexander
16 CAMORANESI Mauro German
17 TREZEGUET David
18 POULSEN Christian Bager
19 MARCHISIO Claudio
20 GIOVINCO Sebastian
21 GRYGERA Zdenek
28 MOLINARO Cristian
29 DE CEGLIE Paolo
32 MARCHIONNI Marco
41 ARIAUDO Lorenzo

Isn't it usually 21 call ups?

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
It's important if you think something that I didn't mean or actually said it.

I was happy to see DC but I don't see any reason why should I be happy if I see Tiago who's not preforming well.

1) No, I didn't like the line up against Inter
2) Yes, atmosphere was great (stadium atmosphere), Alen said it as well.I said the trio because someone asked who's playing for us.But when I saw Marcelo's line up my comment was "geez...we'll have to spend a lot this summer", sorry man but you got it all wrong.
as i said its not important, but just go and see what did u say straight after marcello line up.

never mind, i dont like to bother myself or u with this small stuff. Rather lets concentrate on tomorrows game..

what would be ur ideal line up..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
im not sure about Zebina, and maybe we should see IQ instead of Trez

but yes, it looks good :tup:
I can't really watch Grygera anymore and it's not like Zebina is God compared to him but I'd do it that way.

Yeah, Ranieri could prefer Iaquinta but I'd like to play Trez in this one since I think he could score a brace.Reggina is going to attack us and it can be a perfect situation for David...if our defense doesn't falls apart yet again.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I can't really watch Grygera anymore and it's not like Zebina is God compared to him but I'd do it that way.

Yeah, Ranieri could prefer Iaquinta but I'd like to play Trez in this one since I think he could score a brace.Reggina is going to attack us and it can be a perfect situation for David...if our defense doesn't falls apart yet again.
well our defense dont even have to be that bad, just remember 2 Lazio goals..

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
In recent times our matches in Reggina have either ended in a 2-0 win for us or a 2-1 win for Reggina, I can see another 2-1 lose coming up with no Legro or Chiellini :cry:

Alex007

Nov 24, 2008
I just don't understand how a Juve fan watching a game would be cheering for the opposing team. Like Juventus take the lead and he doesn't cheer for the goal because he wishes that they lose. He starts screaming at the opposing team to score a goal. He celebrates the opposing team scoring a goal in his beloved team. No matter the consequences of this loss the behaviour is just wrong and disgusting.

Imagine this same fan was at the stadium during the match, sitting among the ultras and doing this behaviour, I can guarantee you he will end up ground beef.
It is.
That's the mentality i see in Milan fans ever since the CL win in 2007. They keep hoping they'll lose, they keep hoping the defeat will force Berlusconi to sack their RUINeri, and from what i can see Ancelotti is still in Milan even though their team is doing much worse than ours in the last 2 seasons.

Fuck it, even if i'm assured that a defeat will lead to a coach change, i still could never cheer against my team.
First of all, lemme reiterate that I am a true Juve fan....

It's because you love something and it hurts you to see them being used as a piece of sh*t by Mofos like the BOD and Ranieri, that sometimes you feel like being extreme....

For me, my Juve has always been the one which evokes a beautiful response, which makes me proud, which has always performed soo well that despite losses we don't look like someone walked all over us, we actually get respect and are honoured everywhere we go....

The 1996 CL win, the horrific injury to Alex in 98, his triumphant and mature return, Pavel's tears knowing he will miss the biggest game of his life, Alex leading us out in the finale of the 2003 CL, the look on Ale's face as he stepped up to take the penalty, the praise by the English commentator after he coolly slotted past that MOFO Dida, the dejected look on Trezegol's and Lippi's face after we lost, Alex's overhead kick which helped us clinch the title, Alex's thunderous free-kick against Inter which helped us win 2-1, Alex's double over Real Madrid this season, his winning the Capocannoniere back-to-back....

These are SOME of the proudest (and saddest too) moments (from the top of my head) which clearly define my passion for La Vecchia Signora....

It's when you compare WHAT WE'VE BEEN to what WE'RE BECOMING, that's what PAINS and HURTS....

Just for the record, YES, I did say that I'd like Juve to lose....

But I'd NEVER cheer for the opponents.... I'd never BOO my own players, even if I hate half of the pricks who're starting all games instead of the talented ones we have.... It's not for the fear of Ultras that I'd remain quiet.... Fuck that, if that's my mentality then YES, I should be pasted.... But I'd egg on the players to win, but I dun see any other option how we'd get outta this mess....

You guys think petitions and banners will change the mentality of this fuckin' BOARD ??? No, change is brought on by a REVOLUTION.... And really, it's high time that we stopped taking SHITT from this Board just because they keep repeating drone-like statements "We've just come outta Serie B and we're building for the FUTURE...." FUCK YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, ALL YOU BASTARDS ARE DOING IS FILLING UP UR ARSES WITH BILLS EARNED BY JUVENTUS WHICH SHOULD ACTUALLY BE UTILIZED FOR THE BETTERMENT OF JUVENTUS, NOT MAKING SHITT DECISIONS LIKE BUYING THIRD GRADE RETARDED PLAYERS / BUYING A FAGGOT OF A COACH WHOSE HEAD IS SO UP HIS ARSE THAT HE GETS OFF HAPPY WITH A DRAW AGAINST CHIEVO / FAILING TO DELIVER ON ANY OF THE FRONTS THAT THEY HAD PROMISED....

Revolution is brought on not by just petitions and banners, it's brought on by blood and sweat and action of the fans.... SOME BROKEN BONES OF THESE COCK-SUCKERS would not hamper any consequences....

you (and me and probably the rest of the sane members) cannot consider him a juventus fan..firstly because he doesn't know our bod,second because he wants his team to lose.
Even if we win all the matches, we won't make any changes in our Trophy Cabinet.... Infact the BOD and that son of a bitch Ranieri will actually call this a "great" season due to these meaningless worthless last game.... If the opposite does happen (we lose ground to Milan and come 3rd, lose games along the way) then the DRUGHI and other ULTRAS (the ones who actually CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, not u sitting there neither me here) will actually fuck them outta Turin.... THAT'S THE MOST LOGICAL AND THE BEST THING that can happen to Juventus ATM....

And THAT's my POV.... I'm not here to make u like me, and I wouldn't care any less if u think otherwise.... I'm a true fan.... I know that....

:ultra:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
he isn't insulting any of the members man....
come on, he is just a fan who hates the board and got emotionally carried away....
Hey, others get carried away also but they still don't act that way.

The guy just took it too far away.It's not the only way to write something like that, no need for cock sucking and stuff.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Hey, others get carried away also but they still don't act that way.

The guy just took it too far away.It's not the only way to write something like that, no need for cock sucking and stuff.
alright i know u r trying to diss me for whatever reason i dunno. WTF is wrong wif u?! i jus said my opinion and u brought up about me trying to suck up...well then arent u a bigger cock sucker? u are dissing me n him cos alot of the forum members are doing so too.....so basically u hope that u can suck all their cocks, or maybe take them up ur behind too..m i not right?

seriously, ur goatse is very big....

i noe u r still very sore about the split...but seriously, if u have so much anti-european ideas, why support an european club?! go support a Da Lian FC or wadeva

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)