[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (1 Viewer)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There is so much garbage in this team, it wreaks.

Come next season, I don't want to see the likes of Grosso the greasy douchebag, Salihamidzic the clueless goblin, Zebina the guest appearance footballer, Sissoko the anti-footballer, and many others.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Oh, and fuck 4'th place. This team is too embarrassing to even finish in the top 10! 13 losses?! You gotta be fucking kidding me. Let's cap off the season with 2 more losses; 15 seems a more amicable number.

I should have just gone out clubbing and drinking; a much more worthwhile experience than watching this pile of garbage that this "team" keeps spewing week in week out. :yuck: :inter:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Way too many players need to be transfer listed this Summer. Chiellini, Marchisio and Buffon, say your goodbyes to most of your team mates cause you guys will be making a lot of new friends next season.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Way too many players need to be transfer listed this Summer. Chiellini, Marchisio and Buffon, say your goodbyes to most of your team mates cause you guys will be making a lot of new friends next season.
didn't know that man city is also interested in marchisio...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Let's be honest, have Juve ever been this bad? :shifty:
Prior to Elkann taking over, no! He's turned us into :inter: : - buying a lot of foreigners, who do nothing for our team. Juve is just a toy as far as he's concerned. He should hand us over to Andrea, and stay out of Juve! Andrea would have fought our corner and we might never have been relegated.

Il medico & l'avvocato must be birling in their graves!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)