[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (42 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It was the formation that beat Inter back in decemeber ;)
Every match for itself. We beat Inter with this formation and we lost more than +12 matches with the same formation.
Back in December, we played 4-3-1-2 against Inter's 4-3-1-2, with Stankovic being their man behind the strikers and with Maicon not playing. Our flanks weren't pressured at all, so all we had to do was to put 3 DMCs to neutralize their 3 DMCs and it worked.

This time Inter will (as predicted) play 4-2-3-1. Sneijder will play as an AMC, Maicon will play at the back and their flanks will be very strong. Putting 3 DMCs won't do the job. We won't have wingers to put pressure on Maicon, so he will be able to run in our half all the time and play together with Eto'o against Grosso.
Our DMC's will have to cover the flnaks and play defense all the time so we'll have trouble getting the ball to Diego and the attackers and we'll be pressured non stop from the flanks.
With great hope that I'm wrong, I believe that a 4-3-1-2, or 4-3-2-1 (DP-Diego) will be extremely stupid.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What do you propose a 4-4-2 to nulify the flanks?
It's much tougher now to play 4-4-2, with Giovinco unavailable. In any case, I'll go for more width, even if it's only on the right side with Camoranesi. There must be some way to trouble their fullbacks and not let them attack much. It might be too risky, but i'd even go with a 4-2-3-1, with Camo, Diego and Candreva behind the striker. These three will not only trouble the fullbacks, but with their movement they will give something to do in defense to Inter's 2 DMC.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think everyone is resigned to the fact that we will not play 4-2-3-1 as good as it would be Alen and effective we know it will never be fielded.

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
The last Derby d'Italia. Lets give them a proper sending off. Forza Juve.

:flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2:
:flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:
:flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm gonna just combine all those in one night :p maybe not getting drunk though :D
Lucky bastard :p I can't afford that luxury however, as it is simply unavailable. The clubs I frequent, most clubs in fact, don't show football/soccer games, despite the fact that they have an abundance of screens and a cable TV subscription :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)