[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (35 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think Diego would be good for 60 minutes if Inter's formation is true then I think Diego could find himself in alot of space and his link up with Del Piero is fantastic at times. Regardless if he has only come back I would still start him because this game is too important to not have our most creative player out there.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
come on guys..u peeps still dont see the full story?
Secco and gigli are inter's dogs.....they are getting paid by inter to destroy us.
Our medical staffs were told to declare our key players as often as possible...
just look at momo giovinco iaquinta chiellini buffon...a long list...

zaccheroni is just appointed without knowing he is part of a plot to destroy juventus.

All the games that we won are won solely by the players' motivation and nothing to do with good decisions by coach or boards. For every key matches that Juventus won, Gigli and Secco will not be paid for that week.

Of course...all these are just fiction....AT THE MOMENT....who knows what Calciopoli will bring about.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
oya...at the start of the season i did question the squad lacking in versatility, stating what if we have to change to 4-4-2

and one of the old dogs in this forum posted "Why the fuck do we need to change back to boring 4-4-2"

now look at this...we have to revert to 4-4-2 and we have to use marchisio as a left mid.

Ok, i may not be the nicest guy in dis forum. But, i have to say there are some naive and try-too-hard-to-act-footballing-pro dogs in this forum.

But nonetheless, Juventus brought us together. So lets BURN INTER DOWN!

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Italian Serie A - Week 34

20-45 CET
Al Jazeera Sport +1
Arena Sport 1
Arena Sport 4
C+ Fútbol
C+ Sport 1 (D/F/N only)
C+ Sport 1 (Pol)
Digi Sport (RO)
ESPN (uk & irl)
Fox Sports Espanyol **
Nova Sports 1 (Hellas)
NTV Spor
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport 1 (Italy)
Sport 1 (Hun)
Sport 1 (Ukr)
Sport 2 (Cze/Svk)
Sport TV2
SuperSport 1 (DigitAlb)
Viasat Football (Swe)
~ Al Jazeera Sport HD1
~ C+ Deportes HD
~ ESPN HD
~ Sky Calcio 1 HD
~ Sky Sport HD1 (Italy)

STREAMS
http://livetv.ru/en/eventinfo/43643_inter_milan_juventus/
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=71918&part=sports

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
I think Diego would be good for 60 minutes if Inter's formation is true then I think Diego could find himself in alot of space and his link up with Del Piero is fantastic at times. Regardless if he has only come back I would still start him because this game is too important to not have our most creative player out there.
hey i think theres a dog trying to sarcastically bitch about you......with the name of sabsab.....

o by the way....sabsab* is the sound of 2 dogs fucking

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
i think my neighbors might call the police tonight for all the jumping i will be doing :D

forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the first leg, I had my baby girl sleeping on my lap if you remember. I celebrated silently. Tonight I made a deal with her and her mom that no matter what happens I am rocking the house.

P.S. I am wearing the Serie B Blue Jersey today.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
hey i think theres a dog trying to sarcastically bitch about you......with the name of sabsab.....

o by the way....sabsab* is the sound of 2 dogs fucking

thats very un-called for to be honest. pretty lame too.

On the first leg, I had my baby girl sleeping on my lap if you remember. I celebrated silently. Tonight I made a deal with her and her mom that no matter what happens I am rocking the house.

P.S. I am wearing the Serie B Blue Jersey today.
:lol: :lol: i can only imagine how it is for you specially if her mum just put her to sleep:D and u go wild and wake her up!1 u will end up out of the house yaa yamen so be careful :p

i love the seria B jerseys!! :tup: they were awesome!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)