[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (34 Viewers)

Calcio

Aug 21, 2009
At least we won 29 scudetto's, they got like 5 and they all ordered them. We still have the most fans of all clubs in italy and still are in the top 5 with the biggest fansbase worldwide? Please tell me if we were so dirty so many supported Juve?OT: I'm hoping for a 1-2 , with Alex scoring a freekick and make a complete fool of Julio Cesar once again, Then they draw and Trezie scores in the 89th minute!
God,that would make my day!
Inter has 17 scudettos. Yes, we have the most fans in Italy, but we also have the most haters in italy (historically). I never underestimated the size of Juve, because theres no bigger club than Juve, only the same size such as Real madrid, AC Milan, Man Utd etc...

Inter is a very big and strongItalian team, Juve is the biggest and mighiest in Italy (historically), and fans will always be fans (unless they are bad supporters), so if the clubs are cheating, there will always be fans to support the team

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Inter has 17 scudettos. Yes, we have the most fans in Italy, but we also have the most haters in italy (historically). I never underestimated the size of Juve, because theres no bigger club than Juve, only the same size such as Real madrid, AC Milan, Man Utd etc...

Inter is a very big and strongItalian team, Juve is the biggest and mighiest in Italy (historically), and fans will always be fans (unless they are bad supporters), so if the clubs are cheating, there will always be fans to support the team
Inter is anything but Italian, is a disgrace to calcio, football, Italy and even to humanity itself.

The mixture of pity and disgust whenever I see an Inter fan makes me nauseous.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
nedved lol?

who is coming back for this one?

zebina-chiello-canna-grosso
------------poulsen-----------
-----melo----------marchisio-
-----------candreva----------
-------del piero--amauri-----

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
nedved lol?

who is coming back for this one?

zebina-chiello-canna-grosso
------------poulsen-----------
-----melo----------marchisio-
-----------candreva----------
-------del piero--amauri-----
:tup:

Looks like a nice team, but I'm sure Zac will field a 4-4-2 just for the sake of fielding PDC on the left, for some comedy double-teaming by Grosso and De Ceglie. We'll field a team like the one against Cagliari, but with Del Piero I'm guessing.

Say, isn't Diego back? He probably won't start though after being out for a while.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I don't think he'll give Candreva that role in the away game to Inter, especially since he hasn't played him in the last games either. We got a result against a poor Cagliari, with luck, but it'll be enough for Zac to stick to our formation I'm guessing.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Ok good news, Camo will be in the game :weee:

There were fears Camoranesi would be penalised heavily after he was caught on camera apparently lashing out an elbow at Cagliari’s Daniele Conti.

The incident during Juventus’ 1-0 win on Sunday afternoon cannot, however, be analysed using video evidence.

That is because the referee in his report stated that he had seen the incident and it was “a normal challenge in the course of a game.”

FI

The Cagliari ref is an angel, I already apologize for calling him names.

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #214
    I wasn't talking about any of you guys, Sab still always interferes in the commentating thread and the same goes for you and Sergio.
    I haven't had the time like I had before to be commentating every week. There has been way too much personal stuff in my life going on right now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Ok good news, Camo will be in the game :weee:

There were fears Camoranesi would be penalised heavily after he was caught on camera apparently lashing out an elbow at Cagliari’s Daniele Conti.

The incident during Juventus’ 1-0 win on Sunday afternoon cannot, however, be analysed using video evidence.

That is because the referee in his report stated that he had seen the incident and it was “a normal challenge in the course of a game.”

FI

The Cagliari ref is an angel, I already apologize for calling him names.
    The FIGC want us in the CL, remember :alen:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)