Serie A players ratings (1 Viewer)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Gazzetta made all the all season average of the ratings of players in serie A. Let's see who came out to have the best votes :)

Thise is the average of the ratings given by gazzetta journalists (top 10):

Player team role vote

Mutu Parma ATT 6.61

Nedved Juventus CEN 6.59

Maldini Milan DIF 6.53

Totti Roma CEN 6.52

Appiah Brescia CEN 6.48

De Sanctis Udinese POR 6.45

Di Natale Empoli ATT 6.44

Stankovic Lazio CEN 6.43

Zanetti Inter CEN 6.43

http://www.gazzetta.it/speciali/sta...TEST=S&IDSQUADRA=10&SQUADRA=&TIPO=REDAZIONALE

And this the average of the ratings given by pools every match from peaple (top 10):

Player team role vote

Baggio Brescia CEN 7.11

Pizarro Udinese CEN 7.07

Totti Roma CEN 6.99

Mutu Parma ATT 6.88

Nedved Juventus CEN 6.77

Delvecchio Roma ATT 6.7

Maldini Milan DIF 6.69

Del Piero Juventus ATT 6.65

Stankovic Lazio CEN 6.64

http://www.gazzetta.it/speciali/sta...=3&EDIZIONE=&CALENDARIO=&LATEST=S&TIPO=UTENTE

Roby Baggio as always the favourite of peaple :)
Don't understand why Mutu came out better than Nedved :groan:
...and De Sanctis better than Buffon :( Also if , I have to rekon the 2 both had a wonderfool season.

In the website you can also look 4 the ratings of each player every match both from gazzetta and from pools. Like if 4 example you are courios of seeing how Nedved was rated match by match by gazzetta is here:
http://www.gazzetta.it/speciali/sta...=&LATEST=S&IDANAGRAFICA=1644&TIPO=REDAZIONALE
And clikking "pagelle dei tifosi" you will see the "pools ratings".

Every single player has his personal "file", is kinda interesting :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
i agree with the gazzetta dello sport ratings:)
Yeah, the ratings look good, although I would have put Thuram in there somewhere.

OP
mate

mate

Aug 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    Yes Mutu had a wonderful serie A season. But his season in general can't be compared to Neddy one, cause Pavel rocked also in the CL. :)

I don't always agree with gazzetta ratings, but I think that making an average of all the season ratings what it came out has sense. Cause players like 4 example De Sanctis or Pizzarro are maybe not so considered cause they are not so famos and they play 4 Udinese, but if you look at their personal prestations they did good too.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    I have re-arranged Gazzetta's list :

1. Nedved (Juventus)

2. De Sanctis (Udinese)

3. Mutu (Parma)

4. Maldini (Milan)

5. Totti (Roma)

6. Zanetti (Inter)

7. Appiah (Brescia)

8. Stankovic (Lazio)

9. Di Natale (Empoli)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    You have done it ALL wrong! :D;)

Seriously - De Sanctis over Mutu? I think Mutu's impact on Parma was bigger than De Sanctis' impact on Udinese...

Just my opinion of course :)

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
    De Santis single-handedly led Udine to the UEFA .. Mutu is good, but there were other protagonists in the Parma team, like Frey, Adriano, and Nakata (on his day) .. Another point that made me put De Santis over Mutu, is that the GK played greatly even against the big teams (gave Inter, Juve, and Milan a hard time) .. whereas Mutu supposedly shone only against small-middle teams .. Mutu also scored many of his goals from penalties and free-kicks .. but I still rate him highly .. I mean 3rd best isn't that bad at all ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    It could have to do with me paying more attention to strikers than keepers of course (having been a striker) but I still disagree :stuckup: ;)

OP
    mate

mate

Aug 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    De Santis single-handedly led Udine to the UEFA .. Mutu is good, but there were other protagonists in the Parma team, like Frey, Adriano, and Nakata (on his day) .. Another point that made me put De Santis over Mutu, is that the GK played greatly even against the big teams (gave Inter, Juve, and Milan a hard time) .. whereas Mutu supposedly shone only against small-middle teams .. Mutu also scored many of his goals from penalties and free-kicks .. but I still rate him highly .. I mean 3rd best isn't that bad at all ;)
    Mutu was the best freekeeker and assist man too.
    Also Adriano was grate! Parma young team really schowed a lot of talent, shame they will probably separate all of them next season.
    The couple Mutu-Adriano is :thumb:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Mutu is a great player and i dream of him being at Juve but i think it's just a dream.

As for the ratings i don't know why is Totti there ?can anyone tell me why ??:confused:

OP
    mate

mate

Aug 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
    As for the ratings i don't know why is Totti there ?can anyone tell me why ??:confused:
    Roma had a terrible season, but Totti had a good one and scored like never in his career.
    Also he was a lot injured, and he missed many matches and with less matches is easier to keep a hight average.

Tom do you rate Mutu season highter than Nedved?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
    Tom do you rate Mutu season highter than Nedved?
    I think he's been ore consistent than Nedved over the course of the season, though taking into account the Cl its hard for mutu to match up with some of Pavel's performances in the latter stages of the tounament. They've both had great seasons but in the league, Mutu shades it for me.

Golden ball though is Nedved's all the way

OP
    mate

mate

Aug 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

I think he's been ore consistent than Nedved over the course of the season, though taking into account the Cl its hard for mutu to match up with some of Pavel's performances in the latter stages of the tounament. They've both had great seasons but in the league, Mutu shades it for me.

Golden ball though is Nedved's all the way
    Yes I'm agree with it, Mutu can be considered the best in serie A and Neddy the best overall :cool:

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
    Sorry guys, but I feel Mutu is kind of over-rated in here .. he's being treated like a God !!

Ok, the guy is good, but not THAT good ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)