Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10
    Eℓvin;1997807 said:
    Pato was Milan's best player this season IMO.
    I think it was Kaka. Without Kaka they were nothing.
    Pato had a good season but he was very inconsistent and at the end he lost his place in the starting XI to a 36 years old veteran.
    Pato was brilliant in one part of the season, for some 2-3 months, but average or below average in other parts of the season.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Zlatan without a shadow of a doubt. I believe he won the Serie A this season not Inter. J.Cesar comes in 2nd place. I don't even think Kaka had a good season, imo Cassano would have deserved to be there more than him.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14
    I don't even think Kaka had a good season, imo Cassano would have deserved to be there more than him.
    Exactly this was my doubt when i created the poll. Kaka or Cassano. At the end, Kaka's huge influence in Milan's second place atm was what won him the duel with Cassano.
    Not a great season for his standards, but still, when you check Milan's record this year without Kaka you'll be stunned. And afterall, he still scored 15 goals and made 7 assists (leading goalscorer and leading assistman in serie A for Milan).
    Maybe i should've put both Cassano and Kaka but it doesn't matter in the end, since only one man deserves to win this poll and it's none of Kaka and Cassano.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Exactly this was my doubt when i created the poll. Kaka or Cassano. At the end, Kaka's huge influence in Milan's second place atm was what won him the duel with Cassano.
    Not a great season for his standards, but still, when you check Milan's record this year without Kaka you'll be stunned. And afterall, he still scored 15 goals and made 7 assists (leading goalscorer and leading assistman in serie A for Milan).
    Maybe i should've put both Cassano and Kaka but it doesn't matter in the end, since only one man deserves to win this poll and it's none of Kaka and Cassano.
    Yes 15 goals most of them penalties. But ya its still an impressive return for an attacking midfielder. It isn't as easy for Cassano as he's playing for a much inferior team, still in terms of individual performance he topped Kaka this year me thinks.

But ya, it doesnt really matter as it is clear who the winner is :agree:

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17
    Yes 15 goals most of them penalties.
    I took that into consideration too :smile:
    7 were penalties but 4 or 5 of those were won by him. The guy is everything in Milan. Even when he's not in good form, Milan are nothing without him.

Kaka played on 29 matches in serie A this year and Milan lost only 2 of these 29 matches (the second defeat came last week in Udine).
    Kaka didn't play on 7 matches and Milan lost 5 of these 7 matches.

Pato, Ronaldinho, Zambrotta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Maldini, Gattuso....they are all great names in football, but they are worth shit without Kaka.
    Seriously, the guy, in good form or not, is a difference between a CL spot and the 8th place in serie A for Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)