[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (7 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Mediaset did buy the rights but to show the highlights of the games just like what Rai had last year (90 minuto). You still need satellite or digital terrestrial to view the games ;)
:down:
so serie a is not going to be shown anymore on italian channels ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Diego ] ++

32 Abbiati
20 Blasi
21 Thuram
28 F. Cannavaro
19 Zambrotta
16 Camoranesi
23 Giannichedda
4 Vieira
18 Mutu
17 Trezeguet
10 Del Piero
So Emerson, Nedved and Ibrahimovic are all being rested while Zebina and Buffon are still injured. I know it's good to rest players, even this early in the season, but this is practicly our Coppa team!

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

So Emerson, Nedved and Ibrahimovic are all being rested while Zebina and Buffon are still injured. I know it's good to rest players, even this early in the season, but this is practicly our Coppa team!
Not really.. Del Piero's really been on form, and Emerson, Zlatan, and Neddy have been looking quite lacklusture lately, so it's only logical to field a team such as this..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That looks like a nice formation if you ask me, good to see the trident being used by Capello (oh wait, the match is no where near starting yet so he could still fvck us over).

If the trident is indeed used it will be interesting to see how Mutu and Del Piero interact...I assume both with be tending to the flanks and will probably switch sides very frequently. Also look for how Vieira interacts in midfield...whether he will charge forward just as frequently as he was against Udinese.

Whatever the case, expect nothing less than three points from this match. Parma are not exactly in good shape at the moment so we should cause them a lot of trouble with the trident.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++

:down:
so serie a is not going to be shown anymore on italian channels ?
Of course it is...

Jus not on Rai or C5/R4/I1

Sky Italia show every game live and mediaset premium show virtually every game live

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)