[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Gladstone isn't even called up for the game though, Mr.Gol. While that channel 4 preview is a few days old.
Goal.com often base their probably line-ups on gazzetta.it 's line-up (at least that's the impression I get). So Thuram to start alongside Cannavaro looks to be the most likely partnership, though Kovac IS in the squad and you never know. Not to forget, there always is Giannichedda.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Gazetta lineup:

Parma
22 Lupatelli
28 Cannavaro
3 Cardone
14 Contini
33 Pasquale
19 Pisanu
6 Bolano
30 Simplicio
23 Bresciano
20 Morfeo
9 Corradi

A disposizione
7 Bucci
24 Couto
5 Bonera
21 Cigarini
13 Grella
18 Dedic
36 Delvecchio

Allenatore
Beretta
Juventus
32 Abbiati
20 Blasi
21 Thuram
28 F. Cannavaro
19 Zambrotta
16 Camoranesi
23 Giannichedda
4 Vieira
18 Mutu
17 Trezeguet
10 Del Piero

A disposizione
12 Chimenti
3 Chiellini
6 Kovac
11 Nedved
8 Emerson
9 Ibrahimovic
25 Zalayeta

Allenatore
Capello

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++
any idea if its going to be on mediaset ?
Speaking of Mediaset, I found quite an interesting article in last month's Economist, about how Mediaset has taken frequencies meant for Europa7, and that just as Rettequatro (Mediaset channel) was to end its broadcasting in 2003 by government order, Berlusconi (Mediaset owner, too) signed a legislature allowing Rettequatro's reign to extend.. Now Europa7 is seeking compensation..

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Gladstone isn't even called up for the game though, Mr.Gol. While that channel 4 preview is a few days old.
Goal.com often base their probably line-ups on gazzetta.it 's line-up (at least that's the impression I get). So Thuram to start alongside Cannavaro looks to be the most likely partnership, though Kovac IS in the squad and you never know. Not to forget, there always is Giannichedda.
shhhhhhhh :D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

Speaking of Mediaset, I found quite an interesting article in last month's Economist, about how Mediaset has taken frequencies meant for Europa7, and that just as Rettequatro (Mediaset channel) was to end its broadcasting in 2003 by government order, Berlusconi (Mediaset owner, too) signed a legislature allowing Rettequatro's reign to extend.. Now Europa7 is seeking compensation..
u still didnt answer my question :p
ahhhhhhhhh !!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Mediaset did buy the rights but to show the highlights of the games just like what Rai had last year (90 minuto). You still need satellite or digital terrestrial to view the games ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)