[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (7 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

No bookers,I said experts(coaches,players,journalists,commentators..)

I'm really afraid of inter,I think they did a great transfer job ,and no metter how much I dislike them I regard them as our main opponents this year.
They always do a great transfer job.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

They always do a great transfer job.
Remember Robbie Keane....Moratti's son said,hey I wached him on TV and he looks great to me ,let's buy him....Ok said Moratti,and that season Keane did his rotation celebration only few times,because he actually scored for inter only few times.
And I still remember Darko Pancev,you may heared for him...he was the best scorer for Red Star 1991(the only team besides Steaua which won C.L).Half of Europe wanted him.Anyway they bought him and he wasn't playing so much for them,and after that he retired(they ruined his career).
Inter simply couldn't recognize the right player for their team...and then Ronaldo's case.
Thinking of inter,I simply feel that they finally made some changes,and Mancini is not so experienced coach as Lippi and Capello,but he is transforming and starting to earn the place among the major Seria A coaches.
It is true that inter spent large amounts of money,for the past period,but that doesn't mean they are doing the great transfer job.I think they did it this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)