[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (8 Viewers)

-Tom

Nov 16, 2004
I'm convinced that Ibra is a great striker but the same rules should apply to all Juve-players. If he plays crap, what he obviousely does at the moment, why not start ADP who is in form after all?

Mutu must get his chance against Parma, I don't see one reason why Capello should leave him out at this time of the season.

Blasi did well - could't hurt to see Balzaretti back there, though. And what's with Chiellini? One of the players with te biggest potential in our squad, IMO. Seems as if he's just not Capellos type.. :-(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'd consider benching Emerson for Giannichedda as well, Emerson looked out of sorts and tired against Udinese. Let him rest for one game to sharpen up a little.

I also agree with Tom, not only Mutu should be given his chance; Chiellini as well!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
---------------------------Abbiati
---Blasi--------Kovac------------Canavarro-------Zambrotta
---Camoranesi---Viera---------Gianicheda------Mutu
-----------------Del piero---------Trezeguet

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
its ironic that at the start of the season capello prob say zlatan as the no 1 striker with trez and del piero fighting out for the other shirt.

now due to his poor form zlatan even in caps eyes must be third choice.

but love him or hate him juve need zlatan on form, which he clearly will not be until he breaks his goal drought.

i would like to see zlatan maybe left out of the squad like trez was against udinese to go and focus to be ready to start star and score against rapid vienna.

i would agree with maresca team resting both emo and neddy.

i would like to see cheillini get at least the last half hour.

i honestly believe mutu will start.

am i the only person here who likes capello. it might not be the most entertaining but it is successfull and last season he proved he will move to 4-3-3 if needs be. its juve not real madrid or barca you cannot really expect a 4-3-3 week in week out

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cap isnt damm,
his experianced eye can locate the problem,
but Cap is extremely stubborn,the old coach,
he never tries smth new(players or schemes) unless he has no other option,
he preferes to gram a sure draw than risk full 3points win,
last year it was obvius we need a formation change,
the whole forum realized and ask for that weeks before Cap think about to execute it,he did only when the results let him no other option,thank God Milan didnt manage to hold that diference

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Look at the Blasi exemple,
he would have never thought of subbing Zebina and try smth new unless Zebi was injured,
now because of his stubbornes not to introduce new players in the first eleven easily,he used Blasi as RB,
Blasi took the chance Chiellini/Balzaretti/Gladstone didnt and impressed Cap,
now he wont change him for the world
(unless Blasi prooved to be not what Cap expected)
Who knows if
Chiellini/Balzaretti/Gladstone wouldnt perfom better there,
who knows if we are benching a talent we souldnt and wasting time on Blasi?

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Parma is another weak club at the moment and I'll be asking for something Capello will never give:

Abbiati

Blasi - Kovac - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira

Mutu - Trezeguet - Del Piero
It dosen't sound so good ! mutu will be a double of camoranesi

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Watching the last game game really got me excited to see Zambo-Dp once again...When Dp is playing Zambo is always on fire, always moving!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I actually think Mutu and Camo would give us such a hell team on the wings...Mutu can play there...So I wouldn't call it double Mauro.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by -Tom ] ++
I'm convinced that Ibra is a great striker but the same rules should apply to all Juve-players. If he plays crap, what he obviousely does at the moment, why not start ADP who is in form after all?

Mutu must get his chance against Parma, I don't see one reason why Capello should leave him out at this time of the season.

Blasi did well - could't hurt to see Balzaretti back there, though. And what's with Chiellini? One of the players with te biggest potential in our squad, IMO. Seems as if he's just not Capellos type.. :-(
Or becuase we have better players then him!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
---------------------------Abbiati
---Blasi--------Kovac------------Canavarro-------Zambrotta
---Camoranesi---Viera---------Gianicheda------Mutu
-----------------Del piero---------Trezeguet
wicked :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)