[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
If we manage to score 2 or more goals in the first half,and don't allow any,maybe than Mutu will play the 2.half,but otherwise hard to see him in the team.
That is the problem with the large number of the attackers.
Thi problem can be overcomed if Capello stops being so stubborn and changes his formation.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Parma is another weak club at the moment and I'll be asking for something Capello will never give:

Abbiati

Blasi - Kovac - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira

Mutu - Trezeguet - Del Piero
This is the formation which I wanna see, but I don't think it would happen anytime under Capello :down:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Some days I wish we had a Berlusconi who would once in a while mouth off that any coach of Juve better be able to field a 4-3-3 now and then if he wishes to remain coach. :sigh:
You spoke my mind, Greg.

Elkann would struggle to carry it off with a touch of class though. :sigh:

aman

Feb 9, 2004
I would love to see a 4-3-3 formation, but I doubt it we'll see it away against Parma (at least from the start). If we play 4-4-2, Mutu should come in at half-time for either Nedved or Del Piero. That is, if he doesn't start. He needs to play at least 45 minutes! Hopefully, Trez will be back for this match as Ibra hasn't been playing very well recently.

I think we should win rather comforatbly though. Say 2-0 or 3-0 to Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Strangely enough, Andy's suggestion is sensible for apparently anyone but Capello.

Some days I wish we had a Berlusconi who would once in a while mouth off that any coach of Juve better be able to field a 4-3-3 now and then if he wishes to remain coach. :sigh:
I concur Greg. We need another influence in the proceedings, sort of like a system of checks and balances. Capello basically has the power to do anything he wants, and even though he's a great coach he is still subject to flaws in judgement once in a while (see Ajax CL Final).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

One of the solutions,but he will never change the way of playing,I think.
In my post I said he's so stubborn, he won't change and this is a shame.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Parma is another weak club at the moment and I'll be asking for something Capello will never give:

Abbiati

Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira

Great formation Andy, eventhough we all know that Capello won't give it a second to think about :down:

galma

Aug 13, 2005
Abbiati

Emerson - Vieira - Nedved

I like this one better...
fot this match I wish we win,ibra won't play,Mutu will play instead
an attak mutu -trezza,or mutu - DP can be possible,a Mutu - Trezeguet - Del Piero it's hard to belive we gonna see this season,maybe I a second half when juve are donw by 2 goals,but not in first team :(

Dec 26, 2004
Don't hasten the guy to score the season still in the opening stages so why ya r in a hurry :D

We all know that Capello is welling to give him a whole season of 90'min even if he don't score a shit...

But seriously I will have a real disapointment this time if we don't see Mutu playing :down:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I dissagree, its better for the come back show and his 5substitution status Mutu has now to start the game and rest Treze,we need 100% of Treze for CL,
If Mutu cant handle the game then he sould be subbed by Zlatan/Zala/treze

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Zlatan should sit out this game.....

Also, DP should play, considering his incredible scoring record against Parma...;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)