Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (35 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Miccoli-Amauri partnership against us in next round. Two technically very good players. Our defense didn't have any problems with the high balls so far but when they were against good, pacy dribblers they did suffer.
Such an awful time to have Giorgio suspended. Against Palermo and then against Milan probably :(

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
these are the scores from juventus.com for the games this week:

Atalanta Milan -
Fiorentina Udinese 1 - 2
Inter Lazio -
Palermo Napoli 2 - 1
Parma Juventus 2 - 3
Reggina Genoa 2 - 0
Roma Cagliari -
Sampdoria Empoli 3 - 0
Siena Livorno 2 - 3
Torino Catania 1 - 1

maybe we did win :D

Jun 13, 2007
Criscito is better than Boumsong , playing at the left is obviously not his position , but he is a good defender . He lacks physical strength , but football isn't about having the biggest body . I have seen him in a few U 21 games and he's always very solid .

He has had a few off-games , but I think Ranieri should still play him .

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Criscito is better than Boumsong , playing at the left is obviously not his position , but he is a good defender . He lacks physical strength , but football isn't about having the biggest body . I have seen him in a few U 21 games and he's always very solid .

ya he's been good in those U-21 games because he's playing against other kids his size. He gets physically dominated on the field. He needs to gain about 40-50 pounds because you're right he does have good football sense. .

Jun 13, 2007
Play whom?? Criscito????

Ranieri should be sacked if this happens again.
I guess it's a question of who to play , the shitty or the shittier ?

The thing is , when I see boumsong play I have to close my eyes . It's less frightening when Criscito plays . Either way , we're screwed so I don't really care .

We definetely have to buy a CB in January .

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I say Boumsong now ahead of Criscito....

We already tried our luck couple of times and more with Criscito :D, things can't get any worse than this.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

:tup:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
they know they cant fuck with us at home. they will get fucked.
Maybe but the fans in Turin don't really have the urge to riot or make themselves heard. I'm against violence but they should at least protest against the league and stop having their asses get wider and wider.

Board should think about ways of stop this operation
Cobolli? Blanc? :lol:

They don't want to have ties to the old management and try to please everybody(including Inter) so don't bet on it.

Jun 13, 2007
ya he's been good in those U-21 games because he's playing against other kids his size. He gets physically dominated on the field. He needs to gain about 40-50 pounds because you're right he does have good football sense. .

Realistically , he's not going to gain so much in so little time , unless they stuff spaghetti into his mouth every day untill he passes out . It's true he gets dominated on the field , but to me , I prefer him to Boumsong .

Unless boumsong has magically transfered into a top-class defender in the course of this summer , then I wouldn't play him if my life depended on it . He has the strength , but he's just stupid and reckless . We just can't afford any more penalties or blunders each game .

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
From

Zambrotta-Thuram-Cannavaro-Chiellini

to

Zebina-Legrottaglie-Boumsong-Molinaro maybe vs Palermo.

:mute:

and to think we're are in the top 4 in Serie A and could be 1st with what's been going on in those 11 games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)