Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (36 Viewers)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I've said that before, he's very talented player and I admire him alot. But he should slow on himself a bit, he's no Rivaldo nor Zidane or Del Piero to keep dribbling the ball.

I would really consider benching him for that thing. Against Inter he looked very promising but he need to slow down with his show off style and pass the ball faster.

Oh and Criscito should go back to Serie B. He's TOO weak, TOO fucking weak for Juventus. I respect all Juventus players but the kid is just not Juve material ATM.

and Del Piero and Trezeguet both should be benched for their recently disaster performances. Play Iaquinta alone upfront.
i dont think trez should be benched, he needs support thats the kind of striker he is. and who do you suggest to replace palla? after all, he has been doing really well and been outperforming any player we have in that position, one off game so what? DP has had an off season he still starts fairly regularly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
I've said that before, he's very talented player and I admire him alot. But he should slow on himself a bit, he's no Rivaldo nor Zidane or Del Piero to keep dribbling the ball.

I would really consider benching him for that thing. Against Inter he looked very promising but he need to slow down with his show off style and pass the ball faster.

Oh and Criscito should go back to Serie B. He's TOO weak, TOO fucking weak for Juventus. I respect all Juventus players but the kid is just not Juve material ATM.

and Del Piero and Trezeguet both should be benched for their recently disaster performances. Play Iaquinta alone upfront.
I'm not taking the defence of trezegol but we all know what type of players trezeguet is : A FINISHER !! HE scored 10 goals till now, damn good. Still, he needs to recieve decent passes .??? Alex is hardly trying to do that. Tiago is a must now for our midfield.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Trezeguet isn't any better than Del Piero.

To some of you he might look better because he scores more goal which is why he's a finisher. I know he's only a finisher but ffs we can't just put a player on the field and give him a pass served on a golden dish waiting for him just to blow it to enter the net.

Del Piero isn't performing any better. And if it was up to me i'd bench both of them and play Iaquinta upfront with Mauro Tiago Zanetti Sali/Marcho we have many options.

About Palla, I know he's trying his best and he's working his ass off on the pitch. But we're Juventus here he's not playing in Serie B or any other Serie A team. He should slow down with his dribbling thing. Against Inter he was way over the limit and he barely dribbled a player.

His position is very important and he should move it faster and pass the ball faster. If he can't do that it's very simple we'll have Mauro and Marchionni soon.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
against who is our next match and when?

I'd like to see this formation in our next match:

----------------Buffon--------------------------
Sali-------Legro--------Grygera/Zebina---------Molinaro
Camo------Tiago---------------Zanetti-------------Nedved/Marchionni
----------------Iaquinta----------Trezeguet/Palladino

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm not taking the defence of trezegol but we all know what type of players trezeguet is : A FINISHER !! HE scored 10 goals till now, damn good. Still, he needs to recieve decent passes .??? Alex is hardly trying to do that. Tiago is a must now for our midfield.
I love Trezeguet, to me he's simply one of the best finishers in football world. But all I'm saying is that since we can't dilver alot the ball into the penalty edge and since trezeguet can't do more than finish a ball, to me it would be better to try play Iaquinta upfront with many creative players behind him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

To some of you he might look better because he scores more goal which is why he's a finisher. I know he's only a finisher but ffs we can't just put a player on the field and give a him a pass served on a golden dish waiting for him just to blow it to enter the net.
But Rab, that's what Trez's been doing for 7 years, why should we bench him now and not 5 years ago, 3 years ago, 6 matches ago ?

Trez didn't play any better against Empoli than he did against Parma today. Only the service was much more poor today.
And i've noticed that he's coming back to help much more often than he did in the past.

Edit: Didn't read your last post.
I now get it what you wanted to say.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006

To some of you he might look better because he scores more goal which is why he's a finisher. I know he's only a finisher but ffs we can't just put a player on the field and give him a pass served on a golden dish waiting for him just to blow it to enter the net.

Del Piero isn't performing any better. And if it was up to me i'd bench both of them and play Iaquinta upfront with Mauro Tiago Zanetti Sali/Marcho we have many options.

About Palla, I know he's trying his best and he's working his ass off on the pitch. But we're Juventus here he's not playing in Serie B or any other Serie A team. He should slow down with his dribbling thing. Against Inter he was way over the limit and he barely dribbled a player.

His position is very important and he should move it faster and pass the ball faster. If he can't do that it's very simple we'll have Mauro and Marchionni soon.
how many times has trez saved our asses? countless, i love dp but trez with proper service does more than dp now. you allow your love for DP (fair enough) get in the way of every decision you make about tactics.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
against who is our next match and when?

I'd like to see this formation in our next match:

----------------Buffon--------------------------
Sali-------Legro--------Grygera/Zebina---------Molinaro
Camo------Tiago---------------Zanetti-------------Nedved/Marchionni
----------------Iaquinta----------Trezeguet/Palladino
palermo on 25th

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Same old shit over and over again. How many times does tiago have to play well before raneri actually fucking starts him? How many games does iaquinta have to score in before he gets the start over DP or palladino? How many games are we going to start palladino in the fucking midfield? How many times are the ref.'s going to screw us over? It's the same questions after every fucking game.

Tiago deserves to fucking play. Period. End of story. Right now iaquinta is playing better than any of our forwards and yet he starts on the bench. Palladino is TERRIBLE in the midfield. Palladino can't come back and help out our defense. Either start him up front where he belongs or put him on the bench. Iaquinta is obviously a better winger than him. Why did we stop using our trident attack? It worked well in rome, and right now since cammo wasn't 100% we should of used it. It's so stupid, raneri needs to watch tapes over these 2 weeks and learn from his mistakes.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
But Rab, that's what Trez's been doing for 7 years, why should we bench him now and not 5 years ago, 3 years ago, 6 matches ago ?

Trez didn't play any better against Empoli than he did against Parma today. Only the service was much more poor today.
And i've noticed that he's coming back to help much more often than he did in the past.
I know thats his job, but our position is very delicate now IMO...we have a chance to compete Inter till last day and we might compete Udinese for CL place. I've seen last couple of matches, I'm not blaming Trezeguet for anything here, I know his duty on the pitch...Since we can't deliver the ball alot to the penalty box and since we're not creating too many chances for him and Del Piero. I think it would be better to try for at least one game something else.

It's been blocked for two games, why not try something else... of course David isn't a bench player, but hitting the bench from time to time would be helpfull IMO.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Same old shit over and over again. How many times does tiago have to play well before raneri actually fucking starts him? How many games does iaquinta have to score in before he gets the start over DP or palladino? How many games are we going to start palladino in the fucking midfield? How many times are the ref.'s going to screw us over? It's the same questions after every fucking game.

Tiago deserves to fucking play. Period. End of story. Right now iaquinta is playing better than any of our forwards and yet he starts on the bench. Palladino is TERRIBLE in the midfield. That's part of the reason grygera got dominated today. Palladino can't come back and help out our defense. Either start him up front where he belongs or put him on the bench. Iaquinta is obviously a better winger than him. Why did we stop using our trident attack? It worked well in rome, and right now since cammo wasn't 100% we should of used it. It's so stupid, raneri needs to watch tapes over these 2 weeks and learn from his mistakes.
Palla was playing most of the time on the left side of midfield, so if anything he wasn't covering Criscito

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
how many times has trez saved our asses? countless, i love dp but trez with proper service does more than dp now. you allow your love for DP (fair enough) get in the way of every decision you make about tactics.
Look, I'm really not in the mood for this. Re-read VERY WELL what I said.

Del Piero ISN'T any better than Trezeguet. If it was up to me, I'd bench Del Piero for the next game.

Want me to explain more?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I know thats his job, but our position is very delicate now IMO...we have a chance to compete Inter till last day and we might compete Udinese for CL place. I've seen last couple of matches, I'm not blaming Trezeguet for anything here, I know his duty on the pitch...Since we can't deliver the ball alot to the penalty box and since we're not creating too many chances for him and Del Piero. I think it would be better to try for at least one game something else.

It's been blocked for two games, why not try something else... of course David isn't a bench player, but hitting the bench from time to time would be helpfull IMO.
Yeah, yeah, i edited my last post.
We were writing the posts at the same time and i didn't read your explaination.

I think Ranieri is satisfied with our results. I guess he expected much worse start and that's why he's keeping the same players start every single match. We have a lot of new players who still don't know eachother perfectly. It took us a lot until this team gelled (imo, it's still a long way to go but at least they are not complete strangers to eachother as they were 3 months ago) and now Ranieri is afraid to start everything all over again, with new starters and new tactics and formations.

I understand his fear of unknown but why the hell do they call him the Tinkerman ? He should be more brave.
Looks like it will take 3 or 4 more bad displays and results until Ranieri tries something new, so you can forget about starting with Iaquinta as lone starter.

I support your idea, btw. Something needs to be changed. Not necesseraly both Trez and Del Piero to be benched, but Iaquinta and Tiago to start the matches is a must for our next match.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah, something like this wouldn't harm Ranieri in the next game

Buffon

Grygera - Legro - Zebina - Molinaro

Camoranesi - Tiago - Zanetti - Nedved

Iaquinta - Trezeguet

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
I'd rather see this:

-----------------buffon-----------------

--sali---legro---boumsong--molinaro-

-----------zanetti----tiago--------------
--cammo-----------------------neddy--

-----------iaquinta-----trez-------------

I think boumsong should be ready in 2 weeks. If not you can start grygera or zebina in the middle.

Jun 13, 2007
I'd rather play Boumsong in the middle and Zebina on the right. Grygera's been poor.
Boum should stay on the bench where he belongs . He did so many idiotic mistakes in Serie B , now's not the time for history to repeat itself .
I would only play him in coppa italia games , we are getting penalties against us nearly every game , with Boumsong on the pitch , a record WILL be broken .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)