Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (27 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
i think u misunderstood the situation, it was a fight between 2 sets of fans which happens in all leagues serie A is no exception. the police got involved and a stray bullet hit a lazio fan. it could of happened in any league
I did misunderstand then. I don't really think firing a bullet as a warning shot is a wise decision though, its pretty pointless to think that Italian people won't be stubborn.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
can't we appeal to uefa and have them launch an investigation into our case or something? The refs are really hurting us.

and today was another proof that we need video replay asap. Forget about trying to expose the hidden agendas against us. With video replay such blatant mistakes would not happen and if they did then we would have a solid case of there being a conspiracy against Juve.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
can't we appeal to uefa and have them launch an investigation into our case or something? The refs are really hurting us.

and today was another proof that we need video replay asap. Forget about trying to expose the hidden agendas against us. With video replay such blatant mistakes would not happen and if they did then we would have a solid case of there being a conspiracy against Juve.
and thats the thing, buffon is shit at saving pen's. in all respect to the best keeper in the world. :p

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and thats the thing, buffon is shit at saving pen's. in all respect to the best keeper in the world. :p
He seriously sucks at penalties. Chances of you seeing Buffon saving penalties every once in a while are the same as seeing Trez dribble past a player: none.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

it,s all cool man,

Operation F*CK Juve in the ass is up and running like a charm.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Its bad enough that refs are blowing against us but Ranieri needs to put in players who give us an attacking identity. We need to meet our end of the bargain and put in goals like crazy otherwise this ref crap will keep hurting us badly. One step toward this is at least not playing 2 DMs

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
and that leads us to another question, was it a deliberate shot to hurt someone? even if they said it was accidental. more info is needed on what exactly happens at the moment.
the police where nowhere close to these people fighting. Look in the Serie A delayed thread, i explained everything

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
a penalty is all about luck.
mostly , yes . I think there are other factors as well . The goalkeeper , the penalty-kick taker . A penalty kick is like poker , mostly about luck , but still , skills are involved .
Mind you two that Gigi when trying to block this penalty had the sun in front of his eyes .. It's much harder to see when you have the sun staring into your eyes :) ..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
two more points:

1. palladino is a good promising young talent but he's just too green to play regularly at the moment. he had good unpolished technique, but he really needs to learn to dribble the ball less. he can be a very good player in 2/3 yrs with the right training and attitude.
I've said that before, he's very talented player and I admire him alot. But he should slow on himself a bit, he's no Rivaldo nor Zidane or Del Piero to keep dribbling the ball.

I would really consider benching him for that thing. Against Inter he looked very promising but he need to slow down with his show off style and pass the ball faster.

Oh and Criscito should go back to Serie B. He's TOO weak, TOO fucking weak for Juventus. I respect all Juventus players but the kid is just not Juve material ATM.

and Del Piero and Trezeguet both should be benched for their recently disaster performances. Play Iaquinta alone upfront.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I've said that before, he's very talented player and I admire him alot. But he should slow on himself a bit, he's no Rivaldo nor Zidane or Del Piero to keep dribbling the ball.

I would really consider benching him for that thing. Against Inter he looked very promising but he need to slow down with his show off style and pass the ball faster.

Oh and Criscito should go back to Serie B. He's TOO weak, TOO fucking weak for Juventus. I respect all Juventus players but the kid is just not Juve material ATM.

and Del Piero and Trezeguet both should be benched for their recently disaster performances. Play Iaquinta alone upfront.
Criscito should go on loan to Siena and play regularly there.

Trez is ineffectual unless he has proper service. After Tiago and Brazzo came on, he started to get into the game more, and assisted the equalizer.

Del Piero should be benched for Iaquinta. Palla has to start playing in his actual position-> SS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)