Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (9 Viewers)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Yeah but we drew Roma, Fiorentina and Torino away and Inter home which is not something to be ashamed of.

It's not perfect, we should not be loosing points in matches like this but it's not catastrophic, lets not panic just now.
exactly, the season is long and we arent expecting to win the serie A. we should just carry on improving and keep our feet on the ground.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
serie A is becoming a joke, dodgy refs, ultra's dying and police dying. wtf, i like the ultras but these situations can be avoided, why msut they act without their brains every time?
i think in this incident with the lazio fan it was an accident and accident's happen. the way i see it it could infact bond rival ultras closer but on the other hand cause more tention between the state and the fans

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They might be bolded but we are sitting 3rd there. 4th after Inter and Roma's games at the minimum.
What i wanted to say is that our position in the standings may be due to the schedule. We played all the easy matches and now most of the matches till the end of the half season will be against tougher oposition. And we're yet to win against tougher oposition.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i think in this incident with the lazio fan it was an accident and accident's happen. the way i see it it could infact bond rival ultras closer but on the other hand cause more tention between the state and the fans
well i dont think anything BIG will happen this will settle down and hopefully never happen again. i think in the eyes of the ultras they realise things like this will happen, needless to say they shouldnt. but they arent stupid, their actions of fighting ultimately caused this, whether they like it or not. i dont hate the ultras, far from it, but i think all will tkae a step back and see what their actions can do, something so beautiful as football should not be mentioned in the same sentence as murder.

May 22, 2007

all these accidents seem to happen in serie a though. I don't wish anyone dead, but why doesn't it happen in england or spain. this thing happens in small european countries but because serie a is one of the big leagues, it is shown to be the worst.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What i wanted to say is that our position in the standings may be due to the schedule. We played all the easy matches and now most of the matches till the end of the half season will be against tougher oposition. And we're yet to win against tougher oposition.
Daj Alene ne seri, dobro je kad kazem. :D

May 22, 2007
True, although now its most important, Ranieri could put on his best starting eleven.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Then frankly, Ranieri should get the boot. This is fucking nonsense going on right now.
exactly, it will a BIG BIG shame if tiaog leaves, we arent a top side as we were and he is an ideal player for us, deploying him today saved us, and iaquitna should start with the amount of heart he gives us every week.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I'm defending him because it was his first really disappointing performance so far(in his not prefered position LB) and he gets bashed by a lot of guys instead of getting support. When he started he was always solid except the Totti-goal IMO. That's why.
Actually he was terrible in the Cagliari game as well. The boy cannot cope with skillful and pacey players. That is worrying me. Did you see how he had to stop that Parma player in the last minute of the match? He had to fould him and earn a yellow card, otherwise the Parma player would have gone clear infront of Buffon.

Criscito lets too many things pass by him. That is my point.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
all these accidents seem to happen in serie a though. I don't wish anyone dead, but why doesn't it happen in england or spain. this thing happens in small european countries but because serie a is one of the big leagues, it is shown to be the worst.
i think u misunderstood the situation, it was a fight between 2 sets of fans which happens in all leagues serie A is no exception. the police got involved and a stray bullet hit a lazio fan. it could of happened in any league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)