Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (35 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Criscito was repeatedly beaten on his side today, just like Grygera. I don´t know why are you defending him so much when the boy clearly shows no qualities of being a starter for now.
I'm defending him because it was his first really disappointing performance so far(in his not prefered position LB) and he gets bashed by a lot of guys instead of getting support. When he started he was always solid except the Totti-goal IMO. That's why.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah and I think he was responsible for Pisanu.
Yes, but you were talking about Criscito, who was playing on the left, and how you expect other defenders(you mentioned Grygera) to be there for him when he slips, to cover for him. How can he do that from the opposite side?

Jesus Christ, I just saw Iaquinta's cancelled goal, it was clear as clear can be.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Yes, but you were talking about Criscito, who was playing on the left, and how you expect other defenders(you mentioned Grygera) to be there for him when he slips, to cover for him. How can he do that from the opposite side?

Jesus Christ, I just saw Iaquinta's cancelled goal, it was clear as clear can be.
Well, Gasbarroni passed the ball to Pisanu and then the responsibility went to Grygera who looked as dumb as Criscito IMO.

Edit: You know what? I watched the goal again and before the pass from Gasbarroni to Pisanu came,it wasn't even Criscito I think. the guy who wanted to defend looked to tall to be him. I'm quite sure it was legrottaglie.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Iaquinta must play.Tiago must play.I was never ever being a big admirer of Zebina,but whenever he plays this year he shows a good game.He make mistakes but he is better than Criscito.
DP must go on bench.Otherwise,more and more further games we will play with 10 players.
Grygera is a solid guy .Okay today he make a mistake but overall he is good.I do not understand ranieri of giving so much of a credit to Nocerino.He is nothing special.But it is a bit worrying not to defeat easily eams like Parma.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Inter 25
Fiorentina 23
Juventus 22
Roma 22
Udinese 22
Atalanta 18
Palermo 18
Sampdoria 17
Napoli 15
Catania 15
Milan 14
Genoa 14
Torino 13

Parma 12
Lazio 10
Siena 9
Cagliari 9
Reggina 9
Livorno 9
Empoli 9

----------------
Bolded teams are the only ones we've beaten.
When we put things this way, things don't look so bright :(

And our only 3 big wins came against the 3 last placed teams.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Inter 25
Fiorentina 23
Juventus 22
Roma 22
Udinese 22
Atalanta 18
Palermo 18
Sampdoria 17
Napoli 15
Catania 15
Milan 14
Genoa 14
Torino 13

Parma 12
Lazio 10
Siena 9
Cagliari 9
Reggina 9
Livorno 9
Empoli 9

----------------

Yeah but we drew Roma, Fiorentina and Torino away and Inter home which is not something to be ashamed of.

It's not perfect, we should not be loosing points in matches like this but it's not catastrophic, lets not panic just now.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Inter 25
Fiorentina 23
Juventus 22
Roma 22
Udinese 22
Atalanta 18
Palermo 18
Sampdoria 17
Napoli 15
Catania 15
Milan 14
Genoa 14
Torino 13

Parma 12
Lazio 10
Siena 9
Cagliari 9
Reggina 9
Livorno 9
Empoli 9

----------------

good info, but saying that, we still have a fair few good teams to play, palermo, milan, lazio, sampdoria, atalanta. and i think we cna beat atleast two of them at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)