Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (8 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Tell you what, Ill give up now and just watch it at that time you gave me.
It's better that way. :D
Even if they do show something after the news, they'll show only the goals from afternoon's matches and nothing else. At least in Domenica sportiva you can watch the chances, the goals and you'll get another 10 minutes analysis of the dubious moments.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Criscito, Grygera and Nocerino should never start for a team fighting for Scudetto.
i agree with u that criscito should never play for juve again
please cristico leave juve
Send Criscito on loan.´
To a gym club
I'm curious to see the comments in about 3 years time. Sure he was bad today but it wasn't only Criscito,who btw played out of his prefered position. I agree on the Gym thing though...

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
I'm curious to see the comments in about 3 years time. Sure he was bad today but it wasn't only Criscito,who btw played out of his prefered position. I agree on the Gym thing though...
3 years is a long time because of him we are losing points if we dont finish in the top four places of league he will be sold

May 22, 2007
The last one you quoted is actually what could contribute to his ability in 3 years as you said, and he can only get better. :eyebrows:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
The last one you quoted is actually what could contribute to his ability in 3 years as you said, and he can only get better. :eyebrows:
I tend to disagree. If he will get some more playing time as a CB,the confidence will come and that means he will perform like in his Genoa and U21 days or even better. In his Genoa days he wasn't stronger physically than he is now,was he;)? He made up his physical weakness with good anticipation. But sooner or later he has to work out.

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
I hope that Ranieri at least learned something from the match...

-What ever you do never start Cricito... And if you absolutly must, not on the sides!!!
-Tiago must play, the team needs some kind of creativity, and camoranesi needs someone to help him. The last 2 games he played he gave assists... so why isnt he a regular player???
-Iaquinta should play more matches... why not have him in stead of Palladino today?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Tinker man's work of art
Sunday 11 November, 2007
Claudio Ranieri believes his substitutions changed Juventus’ game at the Tardini, while Parma Coach Mimmo Di Carlo cursed their bad luck.

The Bianconeri got off to a very shaky start this afternoon and were trailing 2-0, though Ranieri explains some of the reasons behind their sluggish performance.

“There was a very strange atmosphere before kick-off, as we were all sitting around asking ourselves whether it was right to go ahead and play,” he said after a 26-year-old Lazio fan was accidentally shot dead by a stray police bullet.

“These are things we cannot decide on, all we can do is accept the choices made by the authorities. We are men of sport and must focus on this, but it is a tragedy to know a young lad has lost his life.”

Other than Juve’s meandering play, Parma ran them ragged and Ranieri is more than happy to praise his old club.

“Parma played a great game, while we just didn’t step on to the pitch. They were superior in terms of pace, agility and were always first to the ball. Yet we fought back and almost managed to win.

“Tiago Mendes, Hasan Salihamidzic and Vincenzo Iaquinta changed the game, giving extra determination to the squad. It was ugly to see Juve 2-0 down and unable to even dent Parma’s defences.”

Those three substitutions proved inspired for the Tinker man, but the Gialloblu were left ruing this wasted opportunity.

“It was a good game from both teams and the fans also deserve praise for their support,” said Di Carlo.

“When Juventus put the pressure on, they really are very strong and we were unlucky today. The important thing was to play well and pick up points.”

The Bianconeri managed to complete the comeback after Domenico Morfeo was sent off for a scuffle with Giorgio Chiellini.

“It’s difficult to understand what happened exactly, but both players seemed disappointed with the dismissal. It was a real shame for us, as Morfeo was the only one who could really hold up the ball and spread the play.”

why do they never start then?

Dec 26, 2004
I tend to disagree. If he will get some more playing time as a CB,the confidence will come and that means he will perform like in his Genoa and U21 days or even better. In his Genoa days he wasn't stronger physically than he is now,was he;)? He made up his physical weakness with good anticipation. But sooner or later he has to work out.
While waiting for him to get confidence we will end the season with no European football.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Tinker man's work of art
Sunday 11 November, 2007
Claudio Ranieri believes his substitutions changed Juventus’ game at the Tardini, while Parma Coach Mimmo Di Carlo cursed their bad luck.

The Bianconeri got off to a very shaky start this afternoon and were trailing 2-0, though Ranieri explains some of the reasons behind their sluggish performance.

“There was a very strange atmosphere before kick-off, as we were all sitting around asking ourselves whether it was right to go ahead and play,” he said after a 26-year-old Lazio fan was accidentally shot dead by a stray police bullet.

“These are things we cannot decide on, all we can do is accept the choices made by the authorities. We are men of sport and must focus on this, but it is a tragedy to know a young lad has lost his life.”

Other than Juve’s meandering play, Parma ran them ragged and Ranieri is more than happy to praise his old club.

“Parma played a great game, while we just didn’t step on to the pitch. They were superior in terms of pace, agility and were always first to the ball. Yet we fought back and almost managed to win.

“Tiago Mendes, Hasan Salihamidzic and Vincenzo Iaquinta changed the game, giving extra determination to the squad. It was ugly to see Juve 2-0 down and unable to even dent Parma’s defences.”

Those three substitutions proved inspired for the Tinker man, but the Gialloblu were left ruing this wasted opportunity.

“It was a good game from both teams and the fans also deserve praise for their support,” said Di Carlo.

“When Juventus put the pressure on, they really are very strong and we were unlucky today. The important thing was to play well and pick up points.”

The Bianconeri managed to complete the comeback after Domenico Morfeo was sent off for a scuffle with Giorgio Chiellini.

“It’s difficult to understand what happened exactly, but both players seemed disappointed with the dismissal. It was a real shame for us, as Morfeo was the only one who could really hold up the ball and spread the play.”

why do they never start then?
what a manager

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)