Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (34 Viewers)

bianconeri-10

May 16, 2007
If this game wont make Ranieri to make some changes. Then i would rather have George Bush as a coach.

How many times do we need to see Del Piero not perfom, Grygera giving a goal away and not playing Tiago?

I like Nocerino, he has talent and can be a starter when he fully develops. But right now, i want some passing in our midfield, instead of some random kicking to the ball.

Del Piero is past his time. Iaquinta has hardly been here for 1 season, and the guy just has this indescribable passion and desire to win, which i haven't seen from Del Piero in ages.
i agree esp with nocerino, he is a good player just too young but he needs to work on passing and shooting, i want a creative midfielder beside zanetti im tired of this defensive stuff we have tiago, almiron or marchionni just put one of them in the middle

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:wallbang: ,what the fuck r u talking about,we only started playing football when Tiago got in.

I'd keep Ranieri this year coz I dont think this team can win anything,so keep him & hope he can bring us the 4th place.
But next year there must be some serious changes for the coach,the players if we want to be a Big Club again.
well tiago did assist the goal for legro to score and too assisted the goal that should of stood. tiago did more in the minutes he played today than nocerino did all game sad to say.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Criscito, Grygera and Nocerino should never start for a team fighting for Scudetto.
Too bad that Criscito or Grygera will have to start in the next much in the central defense, since we are running out of available CBs..
That is unless Zebina will start as a CB, but that's highly unlikeable, especially from Ranieri who doesn't even play him on the side.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well I meant the highlights/analysis parts. ;)
Either i'm stupid or you're not telling me well what you wanna know :confused:
I watch the highlights and analysis on Domenica Sportiva and the show starts at 22:35 CET ( in 3:30 hrs from now) :)

It's working now! It took a year for it to load but now it's working.

Thanks a lot guy :tup:
It;s always like that Ze.
It takes 10-15 minutes to load.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
OK,the worst 70 min. played by Juve this season,substitutes turned everything around,the referee doesnt have a clue about football,he fucked the match for both teams.

Buffon:Not too much to do,a penalty & a difficult goal. 6/10

Grygera: worst player on the pitch,doesnt defend well,not good at going forward,was rsponsible for the 2nd goal. 4/10

Chiellini:as always the best defender in the team until he loses it & start hitting people,I think he only deserved a yellow card in the challenge with the bitch Morfeo. 5/10

Legro :good game,he scored & was solid during most of the game,some small mistakes but nothing big. 6.5/10

Criscito:Boy,plz go to the Gym,every thing was coming from his side for 75 min. until Chiellini went to the left,always hesitating,cant cross,cant run,how is this a starter at JUVE. 4.5/10

Camo:tried his best, was runnig evrywhere,kept the ball a little too much at his feet,the only player who was tryingin the first half. 6.5/10

Nocerino:runnig evrywhere but doing nothing,doesnt have a role on the pitch,I blame Ranieri for this,overrated among Juve fans,I see a future good player but I would never start him every match like Mr.Ranieri is doing. 5/10

Zanetti:eek:ne of the best players on the pitch as usual,needs a creative player beside him in midfield,running everywhere,the penalty was questionable,he nearly touched the guy.
6.5/10

Palladino:great skills but the team gain nothing from it for the 3rd match in a row,need to start converting these skills & pace for the team,sometimes keep the ball a little too much on his feet,the yellow card just showed how the referee was pure CRAP. 5.5/10

Trezy:I saw him once in the match when he assisted the 2nd goal,kept trying to reach the ball & started to get it only when Tiago got in. 5.5/10

DP:cant really say anything,was sleeping like the whole team during the first half,needs to start working hard. 5/10

Iaquinta:always running,always trying,always fighting,great spirit,great power,speed,pace,he only touched the parma defender in his 2nd goal which was for me wrongly dissalowed. Thank u Vicenzo,I'd start him over any player in the team. 7.5,10

Tiago:we started playing football the moment he got onto the pich,great assist in the first goal,bring creativity to midfield,helped the defence with 2 great tacklles,what does this guy has to do to Fucken play,have some sense Ranieri.
6.5/10

Saly: he played in 15 min,better than he played during the whole season,he covinced me that he is the best solution for RB,great assist in the 2nd goal,combined very good with Camo. 7/10

Ranieri:Needs to start thinking before the match,not during it,everybody is praising his substitutions,he was just making out for his hooriblr pre-match mistakes.
What the fuck are u doing with Tiago????
start playing Iaquinta from the start.
Forget criscito.
4.5/10

My MOM today was Morrone,great player I speaked about him before the match,he is really impressing me,hope to see him with Juve.

Fuck the referee.
how many points to the refree

Dec 26, 2004
OK,the worst 70 min. played by Juve this season,substitutes turned everything around,the referee doesnt have a clue about football,he fucked the match for both teams.

Buffon:Not too much to do,a penalty & a difficult goal. 6/10

Grygera: worst player on the pitch,doesnt defend well,not good at going forward,was rsponsible for the 2nd goal. 4/10

Chiellini:as always the best defender in the team until he loses it & start hitting people,I think he only deserved a yellow card in the challenge with the bitch Morfeo. 5/10

Legro :good game,he scored & was solid during most of the game,some small mistakes but nothing big. 6.5/10

Criscito:Boy,plz go to the Gym,every thing was coming from his side for 75 min. until Chiellini went to the left,always hesitating,cant cross,cant run,how is this a starter at JUVE. 4.5/10

Camo:tried his best, was runnig evrywhere,kept the ball a little too much at his feet,the only player who was tryingin the first half. 6.5/10

Nocerino:runnig evrywhere but doing nothing,doesnt have a role on the pitch,I blame Ranieri for this,overrated among Juve fans,I see a future good player but I would never start him every match like Mr.Ranieri is doing. 5/10

Zanetti:eek:ne of the best players on the pitch as usual,needs a creative player beside him in midfield,running everywhere,the penalty was questionable,he nearly touched the guy.
6.5/10

Palladino:great skills but the team gain nothing from it for the 3rd match in a row,need to start converting these skills & pace for the team,sometimes keep the ball a little too much on his feet,the yellow card just showed how the referee was pure CRAP. 5.5/10

Trezy:I saw him once in the match when he assisted the 2nd goal,kept trying to reach the ball & started to get it only when Tiago got in. 5.5/10

DP:cant really say anything,was sleeping like the whole team during the first half,needs to start working hard. 5/10

Iaquinta:always running,always trying,always fighting,great spirit,great power,speed,pace,he only touched the parma defender in his 2nd goal which was for me wrongly dissalowed. Thank u Vicenzo,I'd start him over any player in the team. 7.5,10

Tiago:we started playing football the moment he got onto the pich,great assist in the first goal,bring creativity to midfield,helped the defence with 2 great tacklles,what does this guy has to do to Fucken play,have some sense Ranieri.
6.5/10

Saly: he played in 15 min,better than he played during the whole season,he covinced me that he is the best solution for RB,great assist in the 2nd goal,combined very good with Camo. 7/10

Ranieri:Needs to start thinking before the match,not during it,everybody is praising his substitutions,he was just making out for his hooriblr pre-match mistakes.
What the fuck are u doing with Tiago????
start playing Iaquinta from the start.
Forget criscito.
4.5/10

My MOM today was Morrone,great player I speaked about him before the match,he is really impressing me,hope to see him with Juve.

Fuck the referee.
Watch out, don't give mtach reports Maher is watching.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
serie A is becoming a joke, dodgy refs, ultra's dying and police dying. wtf, i like the ultras but these situations can be avoided, why msut they act without their brains every time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)