Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (12 Viewers)

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Something has to be done about the refs... As much as I care, they should throw in another ref or two at the lines or something, but this has got to stop! A controversial penalty, a seemingly uncalled for red card and a disallowed goal in the 93' minute! And all in one game..
Why was the goal disallowed anyway?!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What a crazy match !!!
I should be satisfied for the comeback but i can't. I'm still furious at the wat the whole team and especially the defense played until the last 15 minutes.

I think Iaquinta pushed the defender from behind with both hands. That's why he got to the ball first and that's why it was disallowed. I could be wrong though.

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
I am against frequent changing of managers but in this case Ranieri is being a coward, what happened to The Tinkerman? Can't he see that the team is playing better when playing with more attacking players than the ones he start with?

Take Iaquinta for example, he should start every game on the pitch, how many times have he started a game? Same goes for Tiago, at first he was out of form but with time he is getting in shape but he is not being given a chance at all, only when we are behind he comes in. These players will not enjoy saving the other player's asses all the time, they would want to make the results.
I think hes letting Palladino start because of his splendid performance against Inter, and I cant really argue with that. Im also in favor of a more attacking approach, but you have to consider that most teams will start very defensive against Juve, if you push the offense too much you will create alot of counter attacks, which is exactly what these teams are set on.

I am sure that Tiago will be in the starting XI soon, but considering his attitude towards his own form and the team/coach I'm not even sure whether I want him as such an important part of the team.

LIVE thread was closed already so I posted this here...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
collina shud rub his baldy head and come up with a way to revamp those refs because this is becomming a joke, a ridiculous penalty call, was far too card happy especially towards the end and a disallowed goal for which i fail to see. superb fight but we have to take responsibility in that parma shudnt of been able to get into the game. at least fiorentina lost finally and 1 point is better than 0

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I don't know really .. the ref was really controversial .. maybe he disallowed the goal cause he felt guilty about Colly's red !! which is not right by any means .. and it led to juve's winner ..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
What a crazy match !!!
I should be satisfied for the comeback but i can't. I'm still furious at the wat the whole team and especially the defense played until the last 15 minutes.

I think Iaquinta pushed the defender from behind with both hands. That's why he got to the ball first and that's why it was disallowed. I could be wrong though.
Great comeback, but I prefer doing it in the early stages of the game, by then Parma will be completely destroyed. At least this is good to see that we are able to comeback, something which is rarely seen in Capello's reign. I'm starting to see that we are starting to gel

Once again Iaquinta does his job as a supersub, what a crazy guy Juventus has brought in

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Penalty - ok, could have been one, I won't complain and neither did the players too much

Red card #1 and #2 - If Chiellini kept his calm he wouldn't/shouldn't have been red carded but apparently he never learns to keep his calm so I can't blame the ref for that. Morfeo definitely deserved it though for scratching Chiellini.

Red card #3- Harsh, but not entirely unwarranted. He stopped Palladino from going in alone on the left. Should have been a yellow but I can see why it's read.

Disallowed goal - WHAT FUCKING PUSH?? THERE WAS NO PUSH!! We were screwed.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think hes letting Palladino start because of his splendid performance against Inter, and I cant really argue with that. Im also in favor of a more attacking approach, but you have to consider that most teams will start very defensive against Juve, if you push the offense too much you will create alot of counter attacks, which is exactly what these teams are set on.

I am sure that Tiago will be in the starting XI soon, but considering his attitude towards his own form and the team/coach I'm not even sure whether I want him as such an important part of the team.

LIVE thread was closed already so I posted this here...
Yes, I know, we can continue the discussion in here. It's interesting.

I also agree about Palladino starting and I want him to take the starting position from Nedved even after the Czech returns from suspension. But also Iaquinta deserves a start, he make the team move. He creates havoc in the midfield and I hate to say it but when he is partnering Trezeguet we actually see Trezeguet.

As for Tiago, I really hope you are right because this guy's got talent.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Can't wait to see the highlights of this one. There are about 5 major incidents that I need to see with my own eyes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)