Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (23 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
pictures from the Juve game showing that it will be delayed 15 mins.
And what's more important, i think the second picture's showing Camo warming up.

We'll win this match. We have the advantage of Ranieri knowing Parma players very well, we have a better team and it's time for Parma to finally lose a match after not being defeated 3 times in a row.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
JUVENTUS: Buffon; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Criscito; Camoranesi, Nocerino, Zanetti, Palladino; Del Piero, Trezeguet
A disposizione: Belardi, Birindelli, Zebina, Salihamidzic, Almiron, Tiago, Iaquinta
Allenatore: Ranieri

Looks good. Hopefully Criscito does well and I'm excited to see how the team plays with Camo in there from the start. DP and Trez should get more service today.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Inter-Lazio and all Sunday’s Serie A games could be called off after a Lazio fan was killed – apparently by a policeman – during a fight with Juventus supporters.

Initial reports are low on details at the moment, but it is believed two groups of Ultras clashed when they crossed paths at a motorway service station in Badia al Pino, Arezzo.

A Lazio fan was killed during the fighting, but it is currently claimed this was an accident caused by police officers.

A shot rang out to try to distract the group and the news agencies are suggesting the bullet struck the Lazio supporter.

An emergency meeting is currently being held between Lega Calcio President Antonio Matarrese and police chief Antonio Manganelli to decide whether to suspend Inter-Lazio or possibly the entire Week 12 fixture list.

There are fears that if it is confirmed a fan was killed by police officers, the tension between them and the Ultras around Italy will rise to dangerous levels this weekend

Source: Channel4.com
i don't get it ??? how come juventus supporters ?

unbelievable we don't play there and we aren't even arch rivals

RIP

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
JUVENTUS: Buffon; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Criscito; Camoranesi, Nocerino, Zanetti, Palladino; Del Piero, Trezeguet
A disposizione: Belardi, Birindelli, Zebina, Salihamidzic, Almiron, Tiago, Iaquinta
Allenatore: Ranieri
Not what i wanted, but solid enough.
At first i wanted Trez to be given a rest but then i realised that he'll get 2 weeks rest because of the internationals.
The only thing i'm not satisfied with is Ranieri's choice to play with 2 DM's. Tiago instead of Nocerino/Zanetti would have been sweet to watch. Creative midfield with Camo, Palla and Tiago is what we're yet to see this year.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
ranieri should play tiago today!! he played a very good game 2 weeks ago. ok it was clear that he did not play the big game against inter but today he should have given a chance that he deserve

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
It says alot that Ranieri is opting to play Criscito on the left even with Salihamidzic and Birindelli in the team. I'm hoping he repays that faith in spades tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)