Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (10 Viewers)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
By me, the perfect left-bqck was Giorfio... but we sorted the things & now I think the defence should be between Core2Duo, RAM 2GB```
`

++++++

Fuck! Look how drunk I am..

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Better than Molinaro isn't a a clear indication of how good he is.

Criscito is good, he just doesn't have the size to play at cb. Anyone is better defensively than molinaro. You don't need to be big playing at lb. It's all about pace, how quickly you can get up and down your wing. I think he'll be solid in our end, I'm just worried about how good he'll be going forward.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Don't give him to much pressure.

Even if Chiellini is LB and Criscito is CB.
Just by look at their appearance, we can know Chiellini is suit in CB (he is tall, that's the important thing). And Criscito he has pace to deploy as fullback, if he can play better than Molinaro. We should consider to give him the LB spot.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mimmo will do well in the LB position imo, i saw him playing there a couple of times for the u-21 and one game i remember he did exceptionally well.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
one thing i hoped ranieri would try is Grygera in the center and this was a good chance for it but i guess he wanted to give mimmo a go on the left which is a good thing as well.

will be interesting to see who will be playing on the right considering our need for someone who would go forward more and either zebina or brazzo would do that better than grygera

Jul 5, 2005
Ranieri Looks Forward To Parma Return

Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri is looking forward to face former club Parma tomorrow afternoon and knows it will be a tough test.
Ranieri Looks Forward To Parma Return

Ranieri was a hero at the Stado Tardini last season after miraculously saving the club from relegation.

“One is always happy to return to a place where people cared about you,” said the Tinkerman.

“Seeing familiar faces also allows you to think back on wonderful memories, but this is a game we will try to win.

“I have already returned here in the Coppa Italia this term and in that opening half-hour we were pinned back into our own half. Parma are playing well and really press opponents.”

Ranieri then went on to speak about Juventus’ strengths as a team and looked to Marcello Lippi’s first year at the club in 1994 for inspiration.

“Our primary quality is that we fight like a provincial club and are accustomed to that kind of focus,” said the tactician.

“I like to think of Lippi’s first Juve squad, as they set an example we must follow. At the time I complimented Lippi and told him ‘You weren’t the best, but you became the best on the day.’

Only by focusing on that aspect can we compete with the others for the title.”

Carlo Garganese

http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=476367

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007
VS

Sunday, November 11 2007, kick-off 15:00 CET
Stadio Ennio Tardini, Parma

This 12th round clash at the Ennio Tardini features two sides with contrasting fortunes. The home side are looking set for another season spent hovering around the relegation zone, while visiting Juventus are intent on making a return to the lucrative UEFA Champions League, if not more.
Of course, it is also a return for Claudio Ranieri, who less than six months ago rescued Parma from certain relegation.

FORM GUIDE:

Parma

[FONT=&quot]Parma - Siena[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]2 - 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Palermo - Parma[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]1 - 1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Parma - Livorno[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]3 - 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sampdoria - Parma[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]3 - 0[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Parma - Roma[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]0 - 3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Udinese - Parma[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]2 - 1[/FONT]

Juventus

[FONT=&quot]Juventus - Inter Milan[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]1 - 1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Juventus - Empoli[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]3 - 0[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Napoli - Juventus[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]3 - 1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Juventus - Genoa[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]1 - 0[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fiorentina - Juventus[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]1 - 1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Torino - Juventus[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]0 - 1[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Parma (probable): [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Pavarini; Coly, Rossi, Paci, Castellini; Dessena, Parravicini, Morrone, Reginaldo, Gasbarroni; Corradi[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus (probable): [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Buffon; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Molinaro; Camoranesi, Nocerino, Zanetti, Palladino; Del Piero, Trezeguet[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Goal.com Prediction:[/FONT]
Parma 0-3 Juventus

Check This Thread Frequently During the Match for Goals and Clips LIVE

Sep 19, 2006
If camo is not fit to start:

............Grygera/Zebina...............Legro...............Chiellini..............Criscito

..................................Nocerino............................Zanetti.............................

....................................................Tiago......................................................

................Iaquinta...............................................................Palladino/Dp

........................................................Trezy..............................................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)