Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (13 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
It would certainly be a boon to the team if Criscito could fit in at left back. Chiellini at the moment deserves to be one of the first names on the team sheet and until Andrade is back we may be seeing him in the centre of defence on a permanent basis. I'd hate for Criscito to be left out so if he could play on the left it'd be a perfect solution really.

On a separate note, Birindelli isn't getting any younger either and if Criscito proves competent on the wings I don't see why he can't pick up where Biri left off.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
TBH, I'd pick up Biri ATM anytime anyday over Criscito. The kid is always scared... can't pass, can't tackle, can't cross, can't defend, can't attack....

If he's set to start I wish him all the best, and I'll be supporting him like no one, but I hope he puts some balls in and stop hesitating and being scared.

LegiaJuve

Jun 5, 2007
The one Sunday I don't have work and the game is not being televised in Canada... Not impressed. Hopefully I can find a stream for the match though.

I'm hoping for a comfortable win and clean sheet. Should be entertaining either way. Forza Juve!

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
The one Sunday I don't have work and the game is not being televised in Canada... Not impressed. Hopefully I can find a stream for the match though.

I'm hoping for a comfortable win and clean sheet. Should be entertaining either way. Forza Juve!
lucky for me, the one weekend juve play at 2pm and i have a game at 1.30pm :faq1:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Lets remember also that Criscito plays in the under 21 as a left back, and he has played some very good games on that position, Im eager to see him play there

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
ahh right...well yea i'm all for trying him at LB anyway...he has shown that he definitely has the potential to be a leading defender...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)