Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (24 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Wait a minute, you mean Badass is back?! I thought he had gassed himself after mailing the Anti-Defamation League a letter explaining how Holocaust-related atrocities were still occurring even to this day?
he gassed himself with the wrong one, with the gas came out of that anal cannon.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why am I not surprised that delpiero06 likes Badass_Devil? :lol:
And why am I not surprised that you won't leave me alone. Ive told you before i have nothing personal agaisnt you i just hate france and i enjoy arguing with you about italy and france but its all in good fun and i don't take it seriously. You respond to every post i make now it's ridiculous.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You two are really starting to bug me, so I'll end this once and for all.

1. Fine, delpiero06, if a forum is all about stating your opinion, I state that I think it is an absolute miracle you managed to learn how to write. That said, I don't think that's a good thing, because quite honestly, I'd like to state that you're one annoying cunt.
Your doing exactly what i said you always do. You don't actually pay attention to what anybody says you just attack that person and anybody who does not share your opinion is automatically an idiot. You call me an annoying cunt but i try to ignore you, whenever i make a post anywhere you read it and check for grammatical errors and if i spell a word wrong you call me a dumbass and harass me. I leave you alone so how am i the annoying cunt? and your comments about badass hating inter fans? You hate everyone on this forum who doesn't share your opinions and call them stupid so you have no right to talk in that respect. You think your better then everybody on this forum and all you do is try to piss people off you rarely actually talk about football or juventus. Please if you want to argue actually respond to what i'm saying. Your attitude is crazy and you just pick on people for no reason, pull the stick out of your ass :smoke: light up a fatty and calm down. I think it would be best if the bitching just stopped and we discussed juve vs. parma.
P.S. I know your gonna reply to this and call me a dumbass and an annoying cunt and not actually respond to anything i just posted so don't worry I'm not expecting you to realise that you really need to clam down. This obviously isnt going anywhere so I apologize if i offended you, so can we make peace and can you stop harrasing me about grammatical errors when i'm talking about football ?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
It would be nice to actualy gather insight on our up coming match but no 3 or more pages are always reserved for this horse shit. . leave the nigha in peace and take this somewhere else. Fuck some people here get hard off this kiddie drama. . Shame

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It would be nice to actualy gather insight on our up coming match but no 3 or more pages are always reserved for this horse shit. . leave the nigha in peace and take this somewhere else. Fuck some people here get hard off this kiddie drama. . Shame
I agree. I would use this match against parma to bring back marchionni and camoranesi to the starting lineup and play tiago and almiron in the central midfield. Tiago and Almiron should be given another chance to impress and hopefully they werent both big wastes of money. If the first half is ugly then make the chances. I don't care if we beat them 1-0 by an own goal for fucks sake but i want us to gain ground on inter this is an immensely important weakened we face a weak parma side and they face lazio who have a lot to prove.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I agree. I would use this match against parma to bring back marchionni and camoranesi to the starting lineup and play tiago and almiron in the central midfield. Tiago and Almiron should be given another chance to impress and hopefully they werent both big wastes of money. If the first half is ugly then make the chances. I don't care if we beat them 1-0 by an own goal for fucks sake but i want us to gain ground on inter this is an immensely important weakened we face a weak parma side and they face lazio who have a lot to prove.
with you bro...

A creative midfield that conists of:

camo-tigao-almiron-whoever... would be pretty interesting to watch just for the sake of experimentation...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
with you bro...

A creative midfield that conists of:

camo-tigao-almiron-whoever... would be pretty interesting to watch just for the sake of experimentation...
I dont think Tiago and Almiron together, as none of them can defend well...we need a defensive midfielder to play alongside Tiago (prefer him to Almiron), and that could be Zanetti or Nocerino...and Palla could play on the left wing...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We Shall Attack Juve - Castellini

The Parma defender believes that the best way to beat the Bianconeri is by assaulting them from the very first minute in what should be a difficult game for the Crociati.

Paolo Castellini is looking forward to Sunday's Serie A clash against Juventus, in a game which Parma have been waiting for a long time to play.

"It is surely an important match; in this season we already had a taste in the Coppa Italia, and even between us players, there is a different atmosphere for this game," explained the Parma defender.

"Playing against Juventus, that is against a great team, motivates you and gives you responsibilities because you know that people care about this game in a particular way," he continued. "Let's say it's like a small derby."

For Castellini there is only one way how to beat Juventus.

"We shall have to attack Juventus. This will be our spirit for Sunday's game. In my opinion, the 210% must be given in all games, but it's normal that there are games in which the people ask for more and we shall try to give it."

goal.com

Sep 19, 2006
I'd go for this:

..................Grygera/Zebina................Criscito..........Chiellini............Molinaro

.........................................................Zanetti.............................................

..........................Camo......................Tiago..............................Palladino

............................................Iaquinta..............Trezy............................

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I'd go for this:

..................Grygera/Zebina................Criscito..........Chiellini............Molinaro

.........................................................Zanetti.............................................

..........................Camo......................Tiago..............................Palladino

............................................Iaquinta..............Trezy............................
I agree, but why Criscito instead of Legro?!!!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Tell us,tell us,tell us:weee:
Juventus 1-4 Primavera.

Juventus umiliata dalla Primavera
09.11.2007 10.55 di Fabrizio Di Clemente articolo letto 4664 volte
Fonte: Controcampo.tv
Dicono di un Claudio Ranieri arrabbiato. Anzi di più: infuriato. Ma senza mostrarsi apertamente, bensì nel chiuso -come dev'essere- dello stanzone-spogliatoio. La rabbia nel vedere la sua Juventus, fresca di osanna e complimenti per l'1-1 con l'Inter, la voglia di stare sulle cime del campionato, quell'idea-scudetto che ogni tanto emerge, la rabbia -appunto- di vedere la sua Juventus messa a soqquadro da un'altra Juventus, quella Primavera, capace di vincere 4-1 contro Belardi (fra i pali), la difesa a quattro con Zebina, Birindelli, Boumsong e Criscito, il quartetto di metà campo composto da Camoranesi, Almiron, Tiago e Marchionni e il duo d'attacco con Oliveira e Iaquinta.

Ebbene, è accaduto di aver perso male, malissimo, 4-1 secondo una versione, 5-1 secondo un'altra, c'è di mezzo un gol della Primavera annullato forse sì o forse no, la Primavera è una squadra di giovani talenti dei quali essere fieri. La Juve-titolare del giovedì no, assolutamente no. Perché è vero che ogni tanto anche i campioni si rilassano, ma molti di questi juventini strabattuti sono quelli che giocano meno e dunque al giovedì hanno l'occasione per creare problemi all'allenatore. Ma i problemi veri, quelli di non sapere chi scegliere, di metterlo nell'imbarazzo di escludere uno che fa faville in allenamento. Invece no, gli uomini della seconda fascia si sono messi a sedere dinanzi ai giovanotti, e questo è un brutto segno, comunque lo si guardi. Fra l'altro con un pestone rimediato da Camoranesi, che è appena rientrato nel gruppo di lavoro e di partita.

Proprio, un giovedì nero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)